Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

good music app on play store ?

• 17-01-2018 7:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭

used to use itube and few others for iphone , whats the best app for music on android :) ?

also can i download mp3 from my computer and stick them onto my SDcard on the phone if so no app needed :D ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭corkie

Poweramp Music Player (Trial) | Pro version Unlocker €3.99

I have use the above for years, there maybe alternatives that don't cost as much.

You didn't say what device/rom you have, it may have a built in music player.

Yes you can copy music from your computer and play on your device.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

ill give that a go :) cheers i have a samsung j5 2017 :) i copy'd about 50 songs to SDcard on phone but cant find them within it lol

pudzey101 wrote: »
    ill give that a go :) cheers i have a samsung j5 2017 :) i copy'd about 50 songs to SDcard on phone but cant find them within it lol

Your phone should have come with a music player. Does it not even have Google play music on it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

i actually downloaded that too basil :) it came with default app "play music" :) think i got it now :D im sure il be back soon with another simple question haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

Cloudplayer or Doubletwist. Excellent music apps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

corkie wrote: »
    Poweramp Music Player (Trial) | Pro version Unlocker €3.99

I have use the above for years, there maybe alternatives that don't cost as much.

You didn't say what device/rom you have, it may have a built in music player.

Yes you can copy music from your computer and play on your device.

I'm using that also for years. One of the reasons I went with it originally was your can view albums by folder. Back when I used to have Samsung devices their default app allowed that but then I switched and had to find an alternative and poweramp allowed that.

Advertisement