Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boi to AIB taking ages

Options
  • 17-01-2018 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi I sent a transfer from my Boi to AIB account on Monday at 12:30 and it isn’t my AIB yet also it was taking from my Boi how is it taking so long online it says a working day but it’s been a while now where’s my money at

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Mark944,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

As the transfer was made before the 3.30pm cut off time on Monday, the funds should have reached AIB the next day. We'd advise you to double check the IBAN and BIC that you've sent the payment to. If the details are correct, you can request a proof of payment by contacting customer services (0818365365 or Ask a Question in Service Desk). The proof of payment can be given to the payee and they can give this to AIB to help them locate the funds.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Mark944

Hi Mark944,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

As the transfer was made before the 3.30pm cut off time on Monday, the funds should have reached AIB the next day. We'd advise you to double check the IBAN and BIC that you've sent the payment to. If the details are correct, you can request a proof of payment by contacting customer services (0818365365 or Ask a Question in Service Desk). The proof of payment can be given to the payee and they can give this to AIB to help them locate the funds.

Thanks
    Tara

The funds arrived in my account this morning it took 3 working days.. I’m very disappointed with this because it says next working day if you make the cut off time which I did so this is very annoying that it took so long if I knew this I wouldn’t have sent it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Mark944,

The funds would have reached the other bank on Tuesday and our payments are processing normally. You'd need to check this with the receiving bank who can confirm when funds were received and why there was a delay with crediting the account.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Mark944

Hi Mark944,

The funds would have reached the other bank on Tuesday and our payments are processing normally. You'd need to check this with the receiving bank who can confirm when funds were received and why there was a delay with crediting the account.

Thanks
    Tara

I asked them and they said that it was a fault in yer side and I will need to talk to ye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Mark944 wrote: »
    Hi Mark944,

Thanks
    Tara

I asked them and they said that it was a fault in yer side and I will need to talk to ye.

Thanks for getting back to us Mark944, I've checked and our transfer systems have been operating normally all week. For this reason I'd ask you to raise this through the "Ask a question" section of your 365 online profile and the advisers there will be able to check your account specifically to see if the payment was transferred as normal.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Advertisement
Advertisement