Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Importing a 2nd-hand CPO (Certified Pre-Owned) Tesla from the UK

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,351 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

I know it's better than the Tesla system but to be honest most people that want to buy a tesla are not the "car tinkering" type, most likely someone who wants the new tech. I was debating buying the SP85+ that was for sale here but as it was no AP I opted out. I do a lot of M3,M9,M11,M4/6, M8 driving and AP is priceless.

If you dont need it, then yeah its great for money off, but if you've had a car with good lkas and tacc, you'd miss it!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,881 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Oh I agree. And that's why a car with AP1 is worth a couple of grand more than one without. And for the €400 I mentioned you only get the most basic OpenPilot system. Steering is perfect (better than Tesla) and it does have active cruise control, but that only works above 25km/h (so no start stop) and it can only use regen braking, not the friction brakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭russelldlee

Where is best place to find out about Used Tesla's going up for sale on Boards?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,976 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

I cant see you getting a 2017 Facelift one for €40k to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭russelldlee

What about a 2016 Facelift?

What's the best value under 50k on Donedeal at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,976 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Need late 2016 for the facelift.

just go,onto DoneDeal. There’s only about 10 model s for sale so,not hard to see cheapest and highest price.

value depends on what you want. Me personally, I’d take a 2-14 performance over a 2016 standard.

Advertisement