Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good hotel with a bit of life in it?

Options
  • 17-01-2018 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭

Going down to the Everyman from north tipp next month. Looking for a hotel nearby with a bit of life in it. Going on a Friday night so maybe one with music and all so we could stay in it after and have a few drinks etc. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

Nearby options:

Metropole is very close, but I definitely wouldn't call it lively. :)
    Across the road you have Isaac's hotel & apartments. It not a big, typical hotel but you do have Isaac's restaurant (nice), Greene's (very nice) and Cask (new, very busy wine/tapas bar) in the same complex.
    The Clayton isn't too far away, probably would be busy enough on the weekend. Don't know if it has live music.
    Other than Brú (hostel with bar which has live music every night - is definitely for a young crowd) you have the Ambassador and Montenotte. The Montenotte is the nicest, but again I've no idea how lively it is, and it's a fair distance up the hill from the Everyman.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,315 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

The Kingsley, right at the moment....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Would the Metropole not be fine as there are good pubs within 100m? Could stay in them rather than the hotel bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭Dakota Dan

You got there before me :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

Dakota Dan wrote: »
    You got there before me :D

and me too as soon as I read the other hotel related thread in this forum !

Advertisement