Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walnut-less Whip Scam!

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

rubadub wrote: »
    The most obvious thing to me is the reason they deliberately did not make it obvious that there is no nut on it.

Exactly, the other types had different colours.

I don't eat the things but always associate it with blue. A red box would have made it stand out as different. They knew fine well people would buy them in error, there is no way this was an oversight by a presumably large marketing team.

Ah, but I can remember back far enough to the days when there was also a (genuine) walnut whip in a red wrapper. Now it was a rarity but the plain chocolate walnut whip was a true confectionery delight.

WhipWEBRES.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭georgina toadbum

I always throw the walnut away anyway. Going to look for the 3packs from now on :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I always throw the walnut away anyway. Going to look for the 3packs from now on :)

Same here. Bought 4 this morning but the shop only had singles with walnuts that will thrown to the garden birds.

Advertisement