Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving test routes

Options
  • 18-01-2018 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi all,

Have my test in a few weeks, just wondering does anyone know the main routes around Kilkenny City.
    I know they can deviate at any time but just need to familiarise myself with the town!

Thank you 😀

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Get driving lessons and they will take you on the various routes.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 MouldyApple

Thanks Robert, I already have completed my lessons. It is mandatory before you go for test now. I was hoping someone would be able to enlighten me on the routes so I could just drive them to get an idea, to find any hotspots and to practice over the next two weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭miece16

basically all over the town. when i did it 10 years ago we went through the town and up by the castle, hill start by blackquarry petrol station and back around to the test center.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭1984baby

My one was, turn right out of the test centre. 3 point turn at the cemetery. Then past Eurospar, right at the roundabout, left, left, then arrive at the junction at Meadow Way/Comer Road. Turn right, drive out comer road, turn into glendine heights, do a hill start there. Reverse around the corner past the golf club. Then back to the test centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 MouldyApple

Great thank you for your help

• Advertisement
Advertisement