Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wifi calling .... vanished

Options
  • 18-01-2018 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Hi I have/had wifi calling enabled on my mobile.  Suddenly its gone and when I try to reactivate it asks me to contact eir.  I did this by phone yesterday to be told it was a network issue and would resolve in a few days. I accepted this but then when my wife arrived home and her wifi calling was fine (same house, same wifi, same mast and same phone ... iphone).

would you be able to rectify this issue for me? I've changed nothing on my phone or wifi.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,399 ✭✭✭ando

Hi, I have the same issue. I have had Eir Wifi Calling for months now. Today its not working on any WiFi. I have an iPhone 6s.

When I attempt to reactivate wifi calling, I get the message "To allow Wi-Fi calling on this account, contact Eir" ??

Its worked fine for months!! No updates have occurred on my phone recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

sean72 wrote: »
    Hi I have/had wifi calling enabled on my mobile.  Suddenly its gone and when I try to reactivate it asks me to contact eir.  I did this by phone yesterday to be told it was a network issue and would resolve in a few days. I accepted this but then when my wife arrived home and her wifi calling was fine (same house, same wifi, same mast and same phone ... iphone).

would you be able to rectify this issue for me? I've changed nothing on my phone or wifi.
    Hi sean72,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭sean72

Hi sean72,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas
    Well it seems that my entire online account has vanished now ...... the site won't recognise my email address so I can't see my account number to give it to you???

I have messaged you my other details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi sean72,

Thanks 

Thomas
    Well it seems that my entire online account has vanished now ...... the site won't recognise my email address so I can't see my account number to give it to you???

I have messaged you my other details
    I have responded to your PM.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement