Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glastonbury 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

She's crucifying Buffalo Stance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

The sound is poor for Neneh Cherry on BBC4, it's very muffled. Shes very dull too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

The sound is poor for Neneh Cherry on BBC4, it's very muffled. Shes very dull too.

She couldn't be any worse than Janet Jackson.... I feel violated in my own living room.

The band I am watching on BBC4 now is not Nenah Cherry BTW ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

Brutal TV scheduling, having 2 washed up 90’s acts on at the same time is just asking for people to turn off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    She couldn't be any worse than Janet Jackson.... I feel violated in my own living room.

Foals.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

IAMAMORON wrote: »

I wouldn't even give Janet Jackson a moment's glance - she's always been brutal. Thankfully Neneh ended and Foals has come on. Not a big fan but it's a massive improvement.

The "very special guests" of Glastonbury are Foals? Big swinging mickeys. They're a rip off of Friendly Fires

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Reggie noble

If ye think Janet Jackson is bad you wanna see Kylie last night at rock werchter , worst dribbley ****e I’ve ever seen

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

How do they pick these acts?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Ally Dick wrote: »
    The "very special guests" of Glastonbury are Foals? Big swinging mickeys. They're a rip off of Friendly Fires

Christ, Glasto really brings out some hot takes.
    Friendly Fires are ****e, they havent an original bone in their bodies. Foals are easily one of the best live bands around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Janet must be roasting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

I haven't seen the full line-up this year but I'm not seeing much appeal. I didn't even know the Killers were still relevant, no disrespect to them.

Maybe I'm just old.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,577 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Love this clip here of the Idles, the singer is so emotionally affected by being there and the audience reaction, its a pleasure to witness.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Heiser

Looking forward to the Chemical Brothers. They're new stuff is great and they always put on a fantastic performance

• Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Janet was muck

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Bellerstring

Liam's voice seems way back in the mix

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Liam Gallaghers band are good, but hes having to force his vocals, starting to look like Steve McDonald from Coronation Street with the effort of it.

Liam's voice was always nasally muck. And he never looked after his voice either, so it's gone after about 5 songs

• Registered Users Posts: 7,096 ✭✭✭mada999

Liam sounding not bad if you ask me...heard him sing much worse and that was in his 20s lol..

he's cracking up coz he's not wearing his PARKA (think someone told him he'd be too warm lol)...was actually thinking he'd come out in a Lewis Capaldi t-shirt lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Blinky Plebum

Just switched on BBC2.

My god does Liam Gallagher sound horrific.

• Advertisement

Gallagher is on two channels now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Decuc500

Only one song from the amazing Sharon Van Etten. Shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Bellerstring

BBW.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 359 ✭✭NeonWolf

some sheila called lizzo just came out with an arse like two scouts fighting in a collapsed tent.

Jo Whiley is 54?! Amazing

NeonWolf wrote: »
    some sheila called lizzo just came out with an arse like two scouts fighting in a collapsed tent.

And a flute

• Registered Users Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Addle wrote: »
    And a flute

No way I was getting my flute out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 359 ✭✭NeonWolf

this thread is hilarious. Everyone that is playing is denigrated. No one likes anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

NeonWolf wrote: »
    this thread is hilarious. Everyone that is playing is denigrated. No one likes anyone.

Thought the same myself. Why are people watching if everyone’s useless!!

• Advertisement

Killers are two members short, although still in the group officially. That's a joke. At least Flowers is on top form

Advertisement