Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin Mint Office ad...

• 18-01-2018 11:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭

Has anybody heard anything as ridiculously hilarious as the female voiceover on the recent Dublin Mint Office ad....usually on TV 3 immediately after their Ireland AM show. Whomever the voiceover artist is couldn't decide whether she was from Ireland or Scotland.....absolutely cringe inducing.

So, get your free yoke but pay us exhorbitant postage instead....the voiceover is as ridiculous as the premise....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

It is astonishing how many people think that the Dublin Mint Office are working on behalf of the state.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭exaisle

I think that was the idea when they thought of the title.

They're part of Samlerhuset Group which sounds distinctly non-Irish. My guess is that they don't even have a physical presence here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

exaisle wrote: »
    They're part of Samlerhuset Group which sounds distinctly non-Irish. My guess is that they don't even have a physical presence here...

Samlerhuset Group is based in the Netherlands, though Samlerhuset itself was established in Norway (the name means "collector's house" in Norwegian).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I worked in the gpo for eight years. There are no steps.

Advertisement