Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strategy insight

Options
  • 18-01-2018 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

I think this is the right place to ask re a Cork business.

My friend has a job interview with a company strategy insight in Cork. Does anybody know if they are a legit company in that they have no website and it seems very vague from Google as to what they do.

I think it looks like a door to door company but I said I would ask to see if anyone has information.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Is this them ? offices in Ballincollig

http://strategyinsights.eu/contact/

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭rebs23

I think this is the right place to ask re a Cork business.

My friend has a job interview with a company strategy insight in Cork. Does anybody know if they are a legit company in that they have no website and it seems very vague from Google as to what they do.

I think it looks like a door to door company but I said I would ask to see if anyone has information.
    Thanks.
    ?
    Maybe just trying to strategically convert St Pats fans into City supporters?

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Richmond Ultra

Is this them ? offices in Ballincollig

http://strategyinsights.eu/contact/

Yes that's the company. It sounds vague as to what the company actually do. There is little to no news reports available on the company that assists a lot of big companies through Google.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭JMNolan

Some of the pages seem very oddly written, as if they were generated or something. Can't quite put my finger on it. Normally if it was door to door sales it is pretty obvious, not so much here...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Dbu

Guaranteed this is a rehashing of a direct selling company who probably have traded under various different names over the last few years

advice would be to steer clear IMO

• Advertisement

Dbu wrote: »
    Guaranteed this is a rehashing of a direct selling company who probably have traded under various different names over the last few years

advice would be to steer clear IMO

Yeah, I'd have to agree with this

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

It does reek of Door to Door selling alright, but it's missing a few the usual key things they say.

The site is insanely vague though, I'd steer clear based on that.

Anyone help me translate this stuff
    "LARGE ENTERPRISE

We focus on C-level decision makers in large enterprise."

"LEAD GENERATION

We deliver sales prospects with immediate requirements, where budgets have been assigned."

"Closed communities: Access to our closed communities of decision makers will raise your profile in a highly targeted manner with selected target groups."

"Our invitation-only strategy meetings are trusted platforms to share strategies, benchmark performance, gain insights and explore solutions through collaboration with peers, practitioners and thought leaders.

Senior decision makers from the world’s top companies lead the discussions on current and emerging challenges."
    I refuse to believe a sane human being wrote this, seems like a random number generator combined with buzzword bingo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

JMNolan wrote: »
    Anyone help me translate this stuff

I refuse to believe a sane human being wrote this, seems like a random number generator combined with buzzword bingo.

Welcome to Sales!

Advertisement