Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a cleaner

Options
  • 18-01-2018 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi. I am looking for a cleaner to do a few hours a week cleaning and hopefully some ironing too in the Dundalk area. Would any of you have any recommendations or even know where I might look for one? Rang one company who sounded great but were €44 per hour for two people which I thought was quite expensive. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭house45

Ms_pinky wrote: »
    Hi. I am looking for a cleaner to do a few hours a week cleaning and hopefully some ironing too in the Dundalk area. Would any of you have any recommendations or even know where I might look for one? Rang one company who sounded great but were €44 per hour for two people which I thought was quite expensive. Thanks
    Got a girl to clean my house last week full day 9-5 top job arrived on time done what she said she’d do all for €10 per hour and she’s based in Dundalk <snip> and her name is <snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Ms_pinky

Thanks House45. Appreciate that

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Earth carer

Thanks House45. Appreciate that

Hi,im available for house cleaning,reliable experienced&excellent references from ladys i work for.If your interested we can discuss affordable prices.Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Hi. I am looking for a cleaner to do a few hours a week cleaning...

Currently three threads on the Louth forum with people looking for cleaners. The recession is well and truly over!

Advertisement