Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't Access Voicemail Messages While Roaming

Options
  • 18-01-2018 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Am traveling in Europe, can make receive calls fine and data works. I am on Simply Unlimited Any Network Minutes and 15GB Data

When I dial 171 I hear my own voicemail greeting and then it goes to leave a message for myself

I also tried ringing 00-353-5-89-123-4567 and I get the same thing (I hear my own message)

I suspect there is somthing I need to dial to interrupt my greeting and get to my inbox but I cannot work it out. I have vague memories of having to do this with a  different network in the past, not sure if same for Eir

I tried your online help 3 times yesterday and recieved no useful help other than the things I'd already tried

Please advise.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

blobert wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Am traveling in Europe, can make receive calls fine and data works. I am on Simply Unlimited Any Network Minutes and 15GB Data

When I dial 171 I hear my own voicemail greeting and then it goes to leave a message for myself

I also tried ringing 00-353-5-89-123-4567 and I get the same thing (I hear my own message)

I suspect there is somthing I need to dial to interrupt my greeting and get to my inbox but I cannot work it out. I have vague memories of having to do this with a  different network in the past, not sure if same for Eir

I tried your online help 3 times yesterday and recieved no useful help other than the things I'd already tried

Please advise.
    Hi blobert,

Judging from your message, you have already attempted to access your voicemail from abroad correctly. 

I can contact our technical team on your behalf to query this.

Would you like to send me your mobile number, full name and pin?

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭java

blobert wrote: »

I think if you press # upon hearing your greeting it brings you to voicemails

Advertisement