Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downloading transaction history past one year ago...

Options
  • 18-01-2018 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭

Hi guys...

I'm trying to track some old payments that go back a few years. I don't seem to be able to download (to CSV) anytng that's past a year old, even using the "Advanced" function on the webaite.

I'd rather not have to trawl through dozens of individual statements to find what I need. If I can download to a CSV I can find the information in about 30 seconds.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks.

R

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Ronan H wrote: »
    Hi guys...

I'm trying to track some old payments that go back a few years. I don't seem to be able to download (to CSV) anytng that's past a year old, even using the "Advanced" function on the webaite.

I'd rather not have to trawl through dozens of individual statements to find what I need. If I can download to a CSV I can find the information in about 30 seconds.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks.

R

Hi Ronan H,

Thanks for getting in contact with us here through Boards.ie.

We would only have this option for transactions going back a year on any account. You can however get any statements available on your account going back to February 2012 through the "Statements and Documents" section of your 365 profile. However these would be in full statement format and there wouldn't be a facility to do advanced searches on them for specific transaction types.

Please be assured that we do pass on all the feedback we get through Boards.ie.

Thanks again for your message,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Ronan H

Thanks Darren.

If I phoned 365 would they have more advanced reporting functions available to them that they could use to assist me?

R
    Hi Ronan H,

We would only have this option for transactions going back a year on any account. You can however get any statements available on your account going back to February 2012 through the "Statements and Documents" section of your 365 profile. However these would be in full statement format and there wouldn't be a facility to do advanced searches on them for specific transaction types.

Darren.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Ronan H wrote: »
    Thanks Darren.

If I phoned 365 would they have more advanced reporting functions available to them that they could use to assist me?

R
    Hi Ronan H,

Darren.

If you call us on 0818 365 365 the advisers there will certainly be able to go through any transactions that you would like to confirm any transactions that you would like.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Ronan H

If you call us on 0818 365 365 the advisers there will certainly be able to go through any transactions that you would like to confirm any transactions that you would like.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

OK. Thanks Darren.

Advertisement