Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change to PAYE

Options
  • 18-01-2018 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi,

I wish to change my standard electricity to PAYE, I have called and was told I would be contacted within 24 hours that was last week and haven't reviewed anything. I have also emailed - all I want to do is organise when the person can come out to install the new meter.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige B

Hi Whollywoo,

Thanks for getting in touch.

It can take several working days to receive a response via email, between two and four business days usually. However, this time frame can increase, should the volume of incoming emails increase.

It may also be the case that an increase in calls would have delayed the call back being made to you.

For us to look into this for you, could you please send us a private message with the following details?
    • Your full name
    • Your Electric Ireland account number
    • Your most relevant contact number
    We can then look into this matter for you.

Thanks,
    Brige

Advertisement