Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cloudhouse.ie (vaping store)

Options
  • 19-01-2018 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hello.
    Did anyone ordered from this site?
    I just bought from them a few days ago and there is no update on my orders. Try to contact but did'nt get respond.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Moved from Smoking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

jay f wrote: »
    Hello.
    I just bought from them a few days ago and there is no update on my orders. Try to contact but did'nt get respond.

Never heard of them,I just had a quick look & they seem to be very competitive with their prices & they do have up to date gear for sale.

https://cloudhouse.ie/product-category/advanced-kits/

No info about where they are from,not much info at all about them & only one way of contacting them,a bit dodgy imo.

Give them a couple of days & open a dispute with Paypal if thats the way you went.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭dball

have order in the past ( year or 2 ago) - a little delayed with replies and delivery time but i got the products i ordered, I would have full faith in them from my experiences.

never heard of them, sorry i thought you were talking about these guys:
    https://www.cloudhousevapor.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

jay f wrote: »
    Hello.
    Only contact I've had with them is I won a stash of kit off them via their Facebook page, had it delivered by reg post the following day. They answer messages quickly from their Facebook page which might be worth trying.

https://www.facebook.com/cloudhouse101/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

jay f wrote:
    Hello. Did anyone ordered from this site? I just bought from them a few days ago and there is no update on my orders. Try to contact but did'nt get respond.

Based in Bantry btw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 jay f

Got it sorted Guys.I received an email saying they ran out of coil stock thats why it was delayed. They posted it yesterday. Just waiting to be delivered now. I'll update once i received my order.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

I had asked about them in a FB group and no one came back with anything negative to say about them ........I just forgot to post back here

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Their pricing seems kinda weird being very cheap on some stuff like tanks and mods yet over the top crazytown on others like juice and diy gear. Seriously, 60 quid for a Coilmaster V3 kit :eek:

Advertisement