Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend estate agent Monkstown, Dublin

Options
  • 19-01-2018 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi, looking to see a property in Monkstown so would welcome any estate agent recommendations...reasonable, professional and trustworthy!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Vim Fuego

I haven't sold with them but I did go to a lot of viewings in Monkstown last year as a prospective buyer. DNG seemed to be handling the majority of properties in the area. From my perspective, they seemed to be doing a good job - left us alone to view the house, answered any questions and followed up with us a few days later.

Couldn't tell you what they are like to use as a vendor (we didn't like our local office when it came to our own sale - not Monkstown) but I thought that branch came across well. Hopefully someone has sold with them and can go into detail on that side of things.

Advertisement