Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High car insurance

Options
  • 19-01-2018 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I got a quote today for 1650 up 400 from last year.I had a small accident in 2012 and claim still open.I have 6 yrs no claims bonus.Even though accident is over 5 yrs ago why I am still getting screwed .What can I do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,367 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

Your claim is still open after 6 yrs!!! Ouch... Sorry to hear that.

But because of that you won't get a cheap quote from anyone...

Not sure how you managed to only pay 400 last year... Unless you forgot to mention something ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭fire_man

I paid 1200e last year ,400 less . sickening

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Gooser14

Peregrinus wrote:
    OK, there's a bit more to it than that. The churches of the Anglican communion are all self-governing, so in matter of discipline, order, etc there can be differences - e.g. some will ordain women and some will not. And there can also be differences in emphasis; at the moment, famously, some Anglican churches are very "traditional" in their attitude to homosexuality, while others are notably "progressive".

Not sure how you managed to only pay 400 last year... Unless you forgot to mention something

It seems to me that he paid 1250 last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,367 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

Got yeh.. As for the homosexuality angle... That's a whole other kettle of fish... ;)
    Gooser14 wrote: »
    Peregrinus wrote:
    OK, there's a bit more to it than that. The churches of the Anglican communion are all self-governing, so in matter of discipline, order, etc there can be differences - e.g. some will ordain women and some will not. And there can also be differences in emphasis; at the moment, famously, some Anglican churches are very "traditional" in their attitude to homosexuality, while others are notably "progressive".

Not sure how you managed to only pay 400 last year... Unless you forgot to mention something

It seems to me that he paid 1250 last year.

Advertisement