Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New SIMO contract messed up.

Options
  • 19-01-2018 5:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I recently signed up for SIMO 30 day contract with €10 monthly promotional price. However the email I received yesterday tells me I'm on 18 months contract with €15 per month. Can any of Reps help me? Thanks. 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,920 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

46e9cpr2 wrote: »
    I recently signed up for SIMO 30 day contract with €10 monthly promotional price. However the email I received yesterday tells me I'm on 18 months contract with €15 per month. Can any of Reps help me? Thanks. 

Reading other threads here it looks like it’s a technical glitch. Eir reps will be on later today and will amend it for you.

Tip. In future always, always screenshot or video what you’re signing up for. It’ll help in case any company tries to dispute it with you. Another company in Ireland (I won’t mention names) is notorious for this and will lie through their teeth claiming you signed up for Y instead of X

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 13 46e9cpr2

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas
    Even though I was assured by Thomas that:

I have reviewed your account and I can see you will receive this plan at the price of €10 euro for the first six months and when the discount expires it will then be €15 going forward... 

Thomas

This is how my bill looks like:

25760110-holder-fe74b7c8e1dda1d5a4da207c65e087f1.jpg

I've been charged 15 quid! Why? 

PS. People do not trust what Eir reps are telling you or writing to you!

Thanks 

Thomas
    Even though I was assured by Thomas that:

Originally posted by eir: Thomas

I have reviewed your account and I can see you will receive this plan at the price of €10 euro for the first six months and when the discount expires it will then be €15 going forward... 

Thomas

This is how my bill looks like:

25760110-holder-fe74b7c8e1dda1d5a4da207c65e087f1.jpg

I've been charged 15 quid! Why? 

PS. People do not trust what Eir reps are telling you or writing to you!
    There can sometimes be a delay in the discount applying on the first bill. If its a case where it does not appear on the first bill it will apply to the second bill for 6months going forward.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 13 46e9cpr2

Little update... 

I rang eir yesterday to cancel mobile broadband number registered in my name and guess what they did? 

They cancelled my own phone number instead and left broadband number untouched. I ended up not being able to make or receive any calls. Now they're not even able to retrieve my account details and keep me bouncing from one person to another... 

Said that already but will repeat. Absolutely the worst customer experience I ever had. Stay away from them if possible. 

• Advertisement

Little update... 

I rang eir yesterday to cancel mobile broadband number registered in my name and guess what they did? 

They cancelled my own phone number instead and left broadband number untouched. I ended up not being able to make or receive any calls. Now they're not even able to retrieve my account details and keep me bouncing from one person to another... 

Said that already but will repeat. Absolutely the worst customer experience I ever had. Stay away from them if possible. 
    I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

If you call our support team on 1901 they will be able to investigate this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement