Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Went for a 6 hour tattoo session and my arm is now very swollen

Options
  • 19-01-2018 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

I went in for a session yesterday and to say the least, it killed my arm lmao. But i woke up today and my arm is swollen. Is this normal?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Dylan12345 wrote: »
    I went in for a session yesterday and to say the least, it killed my arm lmao. But i woke up today and my arm is swollen. Is this normal?

You spent 6 hours having someone peirce your arm with a needle... What's normal? Everyone will react differently. If it seems problematic you should see a doctor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭am i bovvered

I have had 10 sessions lasting more than 6hrs. My arm was swollen too, it did not feel right, but them nor is getting tattoo'd for that long.
    It will probably settle down, but if your worried go to the chemist or GP

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Dylan12345

I have had 10 sessions lasting more than 6hrs. My arm was swollen too, it did not feel right, but them nor is getting tattoo'd for that long.
    It will probably settle down, but if your worried go to the chemist or GP

Yeah everything is fine now. Swelling is gone down.
    It's to be expected after 6 hours but i just got scared at how bad it actually was. Thanks for the comment. Appreciate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

I had 10h in one sitting for my half sleeve. My entire arm swelled, I lost my elbow and my fingers were sausages. Sorry to deliver bad news but it took me almost 3 weeks for my arm to get back to normal.
    Terrible decision on my hard but thought i was hardcore haha!
    Look after yourself OP - remember you have a massive open wound on your skin, it needs time and rest to heal. As do you.

Advertisement