Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Def Leppard Hysteria Tour Dublin,

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭veganrun

Went to this last night in Belfast. It was my first time seeing either band live. I only bought a ticket for it about 2 weeks ago and managed to get a really good seat with a great view.

I only knew one or two Cheap Trick songs but they were pretty good and the place was pretty full for them.

I really liked the countdown clock before Def Leppard came on. It was a simple thing but for some reason seemed to make the time go faster.

Def Leppard were really good. I think playing Hysteria was a good idea then they threw in a few good songs for the encore. The band seemed to be in really good form too. It was Rick Savages birthday too so the while crowd ended up singing happy birthday as well which was fun.

They said at the end that they would be coming back. Although maybe that's standard concert "goodnight" chat?

Overall a really good concert.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,402 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Reckon I'll deff buy that new release

Deff the best visual performance I've seen them play and the setlist was great

this baby arrived today CDs included with the Blu Ray only time id ever buy a CD

103450740_10157695736879372_7212741231185724495_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_oc=AQl-Of7c5YT26W3WkQ8A7NIbEF8Xnto7vgb5QacYRScdEZEdwq22irYvKFRhENwmpOU&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=9cf9442e0abcea1033de1d1e3ef159a9&oe=5F039F60

103257943_10157695757004372_4799084586679520142_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_oc=AQlTVEiMtI_wmEl-TqQ-hdcw2Z__DtxGduLqaUI91gwkTXrH_QzeVQWgsy9D7okE8vA&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=da37e32e9b66a553b0ee546a3893ac85&oe=5F0728F0

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

I got the same set last Friday and have been listening and watching it since. I think it is an excellent set and captures the performance brilliantly and brings back good memories of the 3 Arena gig. Plenty of extras to get through on the blu ray. A good buy in my opinion. Now if they can persuade Motley to come over next year sometime with them!!!

• Advertisement

rednik wrote: »
    I got the same set last Friday and have been listening and watching it since. I think it is an excellent set and captures the performance brilliantly and brings back good memories of the 3 Arena gig. Plenty of extras to get through on the blu ray. A good buy in my opinion. Now if they can persuade Motley to come over next year sometime with them!!!

We can hope but its doubtful, Crue have something against us. I'd like to see them bring over Poison. Almost the case of who's the support more than a Def Leppard show

In terms of support the 'hysteria and more tour' was pretty weak compared to other ones. Only Cheap Trick who were good but meh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

PTH2009 wrote: »
    We can hope but its doubtful, Crue have something against us. I'd like to see them bring over Poison. Almost the case of who's the support more than a Def Leppard show

In terms of support the 'hysteria and more tour' was pretty weak compared to other ones. Only Cheap Trick who were good but meh

You mentioned previously you were not familiar with Cheap Trick, they are an excellent band and their performance on the night was very good considering the time allotted to them.

Cant beat owl Savs and Elliots hair

just curious

is there something in the T&C of the ticket too say you cant recieve any money for appearing in a live recording ?

Advertisement