Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virgin media hub 3.0

Options
  • 19-01-2018 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

Hey guys quick question. I’m sign med up tonam iptv service and was using it perfectly through my horizon box with virgin. Have since moved house and got the virgin media hub 3.0 and when I try and use it it plays for about 30 seconds then the internet connection goes down completely until I restart the box. It only happens with the iptv service.

When I go to the ip address of the router and check connection it says there’s a problem with connection and it could be due to 1. Service being down 2. Temperature of box is too hot or 3. There are devices connected to your network that could cause harm.

Any ideas as I’m stumped. The same service works fine on my virgin media mobile and in my old house on the horizon box.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭pearsefitz

Ever get this sorted I am having the same issue.

Advertisement