Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CBB 2018 2nd Eviction Poll

• 19-01-2018 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭

It's eviction night, and it's the 1st double eviction of the series! There are 5 HM's up for eviction, it's a VOTE TO SAVE Who stays ? We decide, well in this poll at least* :)
    *we're not allowed vote in the real thing Channel 5 suck

Which HM do you want to stay in the CBB House? 35 votes

Andrew
    0% 0 votes
    Ann
    11% 4 votes
    John
    71% 25 votes
    Maggie
    14% 5 votes
    Rachel
    2% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I voted for Big Johnny B myself, I'm not filled with all that much optimism though, he hasn't been a particularly big presence. I reckon him and Maggie are going

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

I voted for Ann because I reckon it'll be a very boring house if she goes. I think John B will be safe though Skipper. I reckon Maggie and Rachel will go. I wouldn't miss either of them to be honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I want Anne to stay - woman's a legend.

I think Maggie and one of either John or Rachel will go with her. I'd rather Rachel stayed, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Annani

I voted Ann.

Maggie and John B to go please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

I voted to save Ann after last nights ep. she fcuking slayed. I would have voted for Barnsey otherwise. I’d love Maggie to leave, she’s a wonderful person irl for all she achieved, but dull as dishwater as a HM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Who voted for Andrew! You're going straight on my ignore list (joking!) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

No contest, Ann for president when Queen Kim’s reign ends.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Voted Rachel because I can so there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I almost voted Maggie thinking it was Malika :D it's a mixture of too many M names and then forgetting all about Maggie

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

kopite386 wrote: »
    I almost voted Maggie thinking it was Malika :D it's a mixture of too many M names and then forgetting all about Maggie

I should have put a picture up of her to remind everyone what she looks like

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ann to stay , she's up there with Kim , love or hate her , the house would be dull without her :D

ETA;
    And I love her !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

skipper_G wrote: »
    I should have put a picture up of her to remind everyone what she looks like

Well if she makes it through tonight make sure to do it for next time :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

kopite386 wrote: »

Lulu Duckworth is a goner

Ann to stay, she has to be in the final

Advertisement