Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keycode Device Question

Options
  • 19-01-2018 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Can a device that has previously been used by one user be reassigned to another user? For example, say an employee leaves and has been using a work phone to access the account. Can that work phone be given to their replacement and used again?

In general, we are finding it extremely unsatisfactory that BOI opted for a phone based App, KeyCode. We have two alternatives now:employees with access to the bank accounts will have to use their own personal phones (unacceptable) OR the company pays for new devices for all users (in our case, 7 people). BOI should really have opted for a digipass, similar to AIB or UB. Instead, that cost has to be taken up by customers who will have to provide new devices to their employees.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

mayadily wrote: »
    Can a device that has previously been used by one user be reassigned to another user? For example, say an employee leaves and has been using a work phone to access the account. Can that work phone be given to their replacement and used again?

In general, we are finding it extremely unsatisfactory that BOI opted for a phone based App, KeyCode. We have two alternatives now:employees with access to the bank accounts will have to use their own personal phones (unacceptable) OR the company pays for new devices for all users (in our case, 7 people). BOI should really have opted for a digipass, similar to AIB or UB. Instead, that cost has to be taken up by customers who will have to provide new devices to their employees.

Hi mayadily,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

You can certainly re-assign a number for a old user to a new user, and you should be able to do this through the Administrator profile.
    I'm sorry that you're unhappy with the service and will certainly pass on the feedback that you have raised here.  

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭td2008

It's honestly the worst system I've come across - even surpassing the incompetence of their old system. Locked out of my account for god knows how long now.
    The reviews on the play store say it all - 1 out of 5. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

td2008 wrote: »
    It's honestly the worst system I've come across - even surpassing the incompetence of their old system. Locked out of my account for god knows how long now.
    The reviews on the play store say it all - 1 out of 5. :pac:
    I'm sorry to hear this td2008 and thank you for your comments and feedback. Let me know if you're still having difficulties accessing your account today.

Thanks, Nicola

Advertisement