Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to setup a new account but can't due to active service

Options
  • 19-01-2018 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭

Hi Team,

I am moving into a family members house. They have just moved out and are in the process of moving their current line to another house. They have called twice and have got nowhere with your call center. 

In the meantime I am trying to get a new line in but the above is holding me up. I was told if I could get the UAN number from the old tenant I could do it. The old tenant has sent me over their latest bill from Jan 2018 but this does not have a WAN number, just an account number and invoice number. Your sales rep refuses to take this and says they cannot proceed. 

Can you please give me some advise here on how to proceed. Surely a having the account number and last bill from previous tenant is enough to show I am moving in. 

I'm surprised its this difficult for me to give you my business.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

username?! wrote: »
    Hi Team,

I am moving into a family members house. They have just moved out and are in the process of moving their current line to another house. They have called twice and have got nowhere with your call center. 

In the meantime I am trying to get a new line in but the above is holding me up. I was told if I could get the UAN number from the old tenant I could do it. The old tenant has sent me over their latest bill from Jan 2018 but this does not have a WAN number, just an account number and invoice number. Your sales rep refuses to take this and says they cannot proceed. 

Can you please give me some advise here on how to proceed. Surely a having the account number and last bill from previous tenant is enough to show I am moving in. 

I'm surprised its this difficult for me to give you my business.
    Hi username?!,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

Advertisement