Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buisness lodgement book order/ coin bags

Options
  • 19-01-2018 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm finding it harder to out to a bank during opening times. Is there any where're online I can order the above

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

sidcon wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm finding it harder to out to a bank during opening times. Is there any where're online I can order the above

Hi sidcon,

Thanks for getting in contact with us here.

Can I ask if you're set up with the 365 online system for the Business account in question?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭sidcon

Hi sidcon,

Can I ask if you're set up with the 365 online system for the Business account in question?

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Hi Darren no as it a multinational I work for I don't have access to 365 online

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

sidcon wrote: »
    Hi sidcon,

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Hi Darren no as it a multinational I work for I don't have access to 365 online

Thanks for getting back to me sidcon, in this case you can call us on 0818 365 365 (or 00353 1 4044000 if you're outside Ireland) and the advisers there will be happy to arrange orders for both of these for you.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement