Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solicitor in Limerick

• 19-01-2018 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Can anybody recommend a reputable solicitor that deals in employment law please? I need to get urgent advice.
    TIA!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,586 ✭✭✭✭The Cush

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Leonita

Thanks! Will give him a buzz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭John2002

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Leonita

Do either of you know if he charges a fee for a first consultation and what his fees are like? I've never had to go to a solicitor before so don't know how they operate. TIA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

An initial consultation should be free with all solicitors if they charge for that go elsewhere

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭John2002

leo78 wrote: »
    Do either of you know if he charges a fee for a first consultation and what his fees are like? I've never had to go to a solicitor before so don't know how they operate. TIA

Sorry, I have no idea. I just know a close family member went to him and was very happy with the service she got and found him very reasonable too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,586 ✭✭✭✭The Cush

Also know someone who went to him, no charge for the initial consultation but they had already decided to go with him by the time they left his office. Don't know what he charges otherwise.

Advertisement