Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Excel

Options
  • 19-01-2018 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭

Hi.
    I’ve just downloaded the Excel App to my iPhone. I’ve created a spreadsheet and saved it but it’s not syncing to the App on the iPad.
    Should it? I was hoping it would as it would be very handy rather than having to duplicate the file on the iPad.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Gwildor

I think you need a Hotmail or Onedrive account for it to sync between all your devices.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 mccy02

Hi

I have an excel problem and I hope someone can help me solve it. I have a Swift Excel file that I am uploading to Sharepoint, but it won't open in Sharepoint, and give me an error message saying that there are unsupported features, specifically:

"Custom toolbar attached to the workbook (also called attached toolbar)"

Can anyone tell me how I might resolve this in the file on my pc so that the uploaded file will open in Sharepoint please?

Thanks!

Advertisement