Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change of address

Options
  • 19-01-2018 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi, I applied to change my address and revived the letter on Wednesday which asked for me to send a text to confirm, I sent this and haven't heard anything since the confirmation text. How long does it usually take for the relevant unit to change this? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Whollywoo wrote: »
    Hi, I applied to change my address and revived the letter on Wednesday which asked for me to send a text to confirm, I sent this and haven't heard anything since the confirmation text. How long does it usually take for the relevant unit to change this? Thanks

Hi Whollywoo,

Thanks for getting in touch with us through Boards.ie.

It should only take a day or so to receive the confirmation of this once you have sent this text message. For this reason I'd ask you to raise this through the "Ask a question" section  of your 365 online profile and the advisers there will be able to check your account details and see why you haven't received this confirmation yet.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement