Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self storage unit/garage to rent Dunlaoghaire to Bray

Options
  • 19-01-2018 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭

Having to move house and I am looking for a small self storage unit, container storage or garage, approx 200-300 square feet, to rent for 4-5 months between Dunlaoghaire and Bray, does anyone know who may have such a unit?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭somebody_else

Nesta ?
    https://www.nesta.ie/

Near NCT centre in Deansgrange.

Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Do you need regular access to the contents? Or it it just store it until you need to move in?

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Glenalla

Mainly just as a store, may need limited access for a few bits. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

When I moved I had my contents stored in Hanleys in Newtownmountkennedy. I could organise access but it meant bringing the container with my stuff out to the yard. May not suit your needs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭dogmatix

If you go down the self storage route with a provider, make sure their goods lift is operable. I was with Nesta in Sandyford for a year back in 2014/15 but the main goods lift had some maintenance issues at the time and my storage unit was on the top floor. The house removals guys where not best pleased when I finally moved into my new home and they had to carry the contents of the storage unit down two flights of stairs when moving out. No doubt I was just unlucky and in all other aspects, the service was fine, but I'd insist on a ground floor unit, just to be sure.

• Advertisement
Advertisement