Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone smart prime 7 storage issue

• 19-01-2018 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi all,whenever I try to install new apps on my phone it says I don't have enough space even though I still have 14 GB of storage left any advice would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Uranium wrote: »
    Hi all,whenever I try to install new apps on my phone it says I don't have enough space even though I still have 14 GB of storage left any advice would be much appreciated.

I presume you have a SD card in this phone.

The error you are getting is due to the internal storage being full. All applications will be installed on the internal memory unless you explicitly tell it to install them on the SD card. And even then, some apps cannot be moved to the SD card.

Move photos etc to your SD card and it should help things.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Uranium

I presume you have a SD card in this phone.

The error you are getting is due to the internal storage being full. All applications will be installed on the internal memory unless you explicitly tell it to install them on the SD card. And even then, some apps cannot be moved to the SD card.

Move photos etc to your SD card and it should help things.

Ok thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

I have the same phone. I got a pain in my hole getting those messages. I tried deleting stuff and moving stuff but ultimately the storage is just not big enough.

So I bit the bullet last week and bought a Smart N8. It looks the same but has twice the storage and a better camera and is faster too. I paid 130 for it in the Vodafone shop. Money well spent.

Advertisement