Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

zoe 3619 wrote: »
    Tina?

Yes Michelle is the actress's name who played Tina.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Yes indeed.. it transpired that Carla was indeed married to get 3rd cousin without realising..ooh risky..
    And Peter got jiggy with hoopy earrings extrodinare Michelle while married to Carla and Carlas brother Rob clobbered Michelle over the head for her sins!

One wee error - it wasn't Michelle Peter had the affair wi, twas Tina.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Livvie

I am sure that when the Connors first came to the street, Michelle loathed Carla.  I don't remember how/when they suddenly became friends?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,997 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Livvie wrote: »
    I am sure that when the Connors first came to the street, Michelle loathed Carla.  I don't remember how/when they suddenly became friends?

I was always under that impression as well.They used sort of tolerate one another but a few years ago they ended up being best friends and even worked together.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Livvie wrote: »

I remember Carla being a dosey mare who started some sort of denim business in the knicker factory. Paul let her use it after hours. She had no business head and it all fell asunder when an underpaid foreign worker tripped and died. Don't remember what came of it. I think they hid the body?

• Advertisement

I remember Carla being a dosey mare who started some sort of denim business in the knicker factory. Paul let her use it after hours. She had no business head and it all fell asunder when an underpaid foreign worker tripped and died. Don't remember what came of it. I think they hid the body?

I think the foreign worker was working overtime at night illegally. Carla and Paul then decided to cover it up because she wasn't insured and they reported it the next morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

zoe 3619 wrote: »
    Yes indeed.. it transpired that Carla was indeed married to get 3rd cousin without realising..ooh risky..
    And Peter got jiggy with hoopy earrings extrodinare Michelle while married to Carla and Carlas brother Rob clobbered Michelle over the head for her sins!

Tina?
    Sorry Tina!

To thine own self be true

I think the foreign worker was working overtime at night illegally. Carla and Paul then decided to cover it up because she wasn't insured and they reported it the next morning.

Was it not that she was working at night on Carlas side business?

She was but there was some law being broken and thats why they coudn't report it until the next morning. I think Vicki was also involved in tbe cover up.

She was but there was some law being broken and thats why they coudn't report it until the next morning. I think Vicki was also involved in tbe cover up.

• Advertisement

Ah ok. Vicki as in Steve's Vicki?

Ah ok. Vicki as in Steve's Vicki?

All I remember was she was a from Poland. She was kind of a pontless charcter. I think she might have spent one Christmas day with Norris/Emily and cooked a tradtional Polish dinner for them.

Eva and her aga!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Shelga

Toyah is bat**** crazy. Does she really think Eva will be able to hand her her newborn baby and watch Toyah raise it?! On the same street? Have they mentioned what the living situation will be after she has the baby, because they’re in the same house now right??

This is the worst storyline in a long time...

Shelga wrote: »
    Toyah is bat**** crazy. Does she really think Eva will be able to hand her her newborn baby and watch Toyah raise it?! On the same street? Have they mentioned what the living situation will be after she has the baby, because they’re in the same house now right??

This is the worst storyline in a long time...

Pat will murder Kate Oates for her terrible story!

Eva and her aga!

Off to America to do a beauty course that probably could be done in Weatherfield comprehensive in the evening :rolleyes:

And Adam actually bought this?

Pat will murder Kate Oates for her terrible story!

The Stuart Blackburn guy who predecessed her was even worse

Adam dont waste any time :rolleyes: Pure nonsense.

Of all the current scutter storylines at the moment, the least credible scene for me was Craig's police pal ordering a camomile tea from the local greasy spoon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Icsics

I thought Phelan was going to dump that lady in the pond....he might too!

• Advertisement

Icsics wrote: »

Me too :pac: :pac:

La_Gordy wrote: »
    Of all the current scutter storylines at the moment, the least credible scene for me was Craig's police pal ordering a camomile tea from the local greasy spoon.

Reminded me of the scene in dinner ladies.

Customer: What would happen if I asked for a herbal tea?
    Dinner lady: Nothing
    Customer: So you'd not be phased by such a request.
    Dinner lady: No, I mean you wouldn't get one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,864 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Off to America to do a beauty course that probably could be done in Weatherfield comprehensive in the evening :rolleyes:

And Adam actually bought this?

Did Eva ever ask Audrey for a job if beauty is her interest?

Eva seems to have a bump now, does Adam not notice when they are "intimate"

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Bethany doesn't deserve Craig she acts like the world owes her something. I know she has been through a lot but you would think she would appreciate the comfort and support she has from having family around her and a boyfriend that cares about her. There is no chemistry between herself and Craig (not sure if there is supposed to be) but he should dump her ASAP and run the other direction. She has cost him his police job on top of everything.

casio4 wrote: »
    Bethany doesn't deserve Craig she acts like the world owes her something. I know she has been through a lot but you would think she would appreciate the comfort and support she has from having family around her and a boyfriend that cares about her. There is no chemistry between herself and Craig (not sure if there is supposed to be) but he should dump her ASAP and run the other direction. She has cost him his police job on top of everything.

Some people go like Bethany and this is clearly the route they've chosen the destructive one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 876 ✭✭✭magicray

Ha so did I :D

Wondering how Billy is managing the stairs up to his flat ??

Absolute rubbish tonight - shame they ruined the Adam and Eva storyline, would have been better if she told him I think

My only thought wi Adam and Eva is -
    WE WERE ON A BREAK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,850 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

he's loosing his touch if he dont ....

La_Gordy wrote: »

nice to see all the police conversations on the radio taking place in the cafe out in the open like it normally does ..... and with an audience as normal

• Advertisement

Adam dont waste any time :rolleyes: Pure nonsense.

werent it just .... 4 hours wasnt it ... i have heard of rebounds but this was pathetic!

ooh look at them pushing craigy's OCD storyline tonight - pulling out plugs, timing boiled eggs etc.... this has got to come to fruition soon hasnt this? - its had more starts and stops this storyline of his than my old banger!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Icsics

he's loosing his touch if he dont ....

The writers are probably trying to keep it realistic....!!!

The writers are probably trying to keep it realistic....!!!

a bit late for that me thinks :D - that boat sailed ages ago ...

He met a girl on WhamBam ha ha ha

I thought Pat was gonna kill that lady

Why does Eva need to go to America, like why can’t get just move to another county till the baby is born

i love the way with social media these days that eva would move to america and not take any selfies of herself for 3 months (she strikes me as the kind of person that would take at least 20 full size selfies per day and post them up on facebook)

"alright babe - oh what this bump, no its all the piggin' burger an fries im eating in america babes thats what that is oooooohhh! " (or that stupid noise she makes every now and again) :)

• Advertisement

"alright babe - oh what this bump, no its all the piggin' burger an fries im eating in america babes thats what that is oooooohhh! " (or that stupid noise she makes every now and again) :)

I read that in her voice ha ha ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Only saw the first episode. Who is Adam after now?

I felt genuinely sorry for him earlier. It seems his relationship with Eva is the only thing from keeping him from going crazy. I wish Eva would be honest with him , if loves her that much he might go along with the "STUPID PLAN" ! Gosh I have always hated Toyah !!!!

Why does Eva need to go to America, like why can’t get just move to another county till the baby is born

It might be more plausible to actually come out with the truth! That would be far too simply for them to comprehend.

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Only saw the first episode. Who is Adam after now?

I felt genuinely sorry for him earlier. It seems his relationship with Eva is the only thing from keeping him from going crazy. I wish Eva would be honest with him , if loves her that much he might go along with the "STUPID PLAN" ! Gosh I have always hated Toyah !!!!

someone off Wham Bam website :D

Sorry what's that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Am I the only one who thinks that given that he loves Eva, hates Aidan, and is generally unscrupulous when it comes to these kind of schemes, that Adam would likely have no issue keeping Eva and Toyah's secret if he was brought into the loop?

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Sorry what's that?

Manchester fictitious tinder website I think :D

Jikashi wrote: »
    Am I the only one who thinks that given that he loves Eva, hates Aidan, and is generally unscrupulous when it comes to these kind of schemes, that Adam would likely have no issue keeping Eva and Toyah's secret if he was brought into the loop?

no, i wouldnt trust him ... he's a shnake

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭SecretsOfEarth

magicray wrote: »
    Ha so did I :D

Wondering how Billy is managing the stairs up to his flat ??

Absolute rubbish tonight - shame they ruined the Adam and Eva storyline, would have been better if she told him I think

I think there's a special lift there on the stairs, I think Owen and Anna installed it when they lived there, so Izzy could get up.

I think there's a special lift there on the stairs, I think Owen and Anna installed it when they lived there, so Izzy could get up.

haha - couldnt help but thinking of this great scene from Arthur 2 movie when anyone mentions stair lifts LOL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

She is moving to another county - she is just telling Adam she is moving to USA. Eva and Toyah were looking for a location close enough so Toyah could go visit her easily.
    I'm guessing she might move to Emmerdale :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Jikashi wrote:

I think at the moment he would...but a year or more down the line if he was crossed he could threaten to blab.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Ryan Thomas (Jason Grimshaw) has joined Neighbours. https://www.independent.ie/entertainment/ryan-thomas-makes-creepy-debut-in-neighbours-36597289.html

They obviously think he's a great actor. :rolleyes: This is from his first episode...

"One eerie scene saw him standing over Paul as he slept, while in another he peeled off his shirt to reveal a back laced with scars."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Eva is such an asshole, what is the point of not telling Adam, she didn’t cheat on him and didn’t realize to a lot later, I’m sure if Adam really cares about her he would support whatever she chooses to do. She would have been a lot better telling Adam about the baby and not Tohya. This plan is such a load of sh*te.

She is moving to another county - she is just telling Adam she is moving to USA. Eva and Toyah were looking for a location close enough so Toyah could go visit her easily.
    I'm guessing she might move to Emmerdale :D

oh right i must have missed that, i thought she really was going to go to the USA

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement