Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭threetrees

Dev's kids are 13, there is no way they should be sharing a room at that age.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,995 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Maybe they could all try that place there was meant to be a hostel built!

Did Claudia get the ex criminal (reformed) hostel stopped?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,364 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I actually think that Mary and Asha could have been sharing the bedroom. That was my understanding anyhow.
    Dev and Sunita sold the big house to bring them back into the street.
    Sunitas exact words were 'I love those little houses' about the Corrie terraces but of course it was to get the back on camera.
    Mary's motor home was supposed to be returned to her after its impounding but of course that was all forgotten about.

To thine own self be true

I actually think that Mary and Asha could have been sharing the bedroom. That was my understanding anyhow.

Asha dumped stuff she was "clearing out" of her room into the landing. Adai thundered down the stairs saying it was his stuff, so presumably Aldi and Asda were sharing a room, weird as it sounds.

Whose in Dev's shop flat where Erica was, is it Moira and Liz now?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Daniel and Sinéad?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

JP Liz V1 wrote:

Do Moira and Liz live together? I thought Liz lived with Steve, Tracey and Amy

Daniel and Sin?

Are they with Adam in the kebab shop flat?

Daniel and Sin?

Are they with Adam in the kebab shop flat?
    No they all live over the corner shop at the post box.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Its weird enough they brother and sister sharing a room at that age. Bit what was weirder still was devs reaction to the daughter having a problem with it. He was acting as if she there must be something wrong with her cause she didnt want to get undressed /sleep / whatever else in front of her teenage brother.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Maybe they could all try that place there was meant to be a hostel built!

Did Claudia get the ex criminal (reformed) hostel stopped?

The council never approved it. The solicitor and Toyah were going to buy it at deal from Claudia knowing that the hostel wasn’t going ahead. Claudia found out.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,173 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Fizz is back five minutes and they have her whinging already

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Meeoow

Fizz is back five minutes and they have her whinging already

I forgot how annoying she is. I wish she'd go back to Birmingham.

Meeoow wrote: »
    I forgot how annoying she is. I wish she'd go back to Birmingham.

This is one reason why I watch motorway cops......

Hope the fire starter and Fiz still thinks her little princess is innocent

• Advertisement

THATS NOT Mary’s camper van!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

The kid who plays Max is a terrible actor. I always want to give the little git a good slap. He'll probably disappear for a few months and then reappear with a different, twenty-something, hunky actor in the role. Max will suddenly become a smooth talker, and he will then start to work his way through all the eligible ladies on the street, before getting involved in a murder plot.

He's already practically hulking over David as it is, so that'd be some visual. :D

It might seem mean to criticise the child actors but it does really stand out when there's some really good ones in the mix. Based on the expectation of the characters' ages, the actors playing Jack Webster, Lily Platt, Liam Connor and Ruby Dobbs are pretty decent.

So Fizz has wasted 9 months in Birmingham it seems.
    Hope is still the spawn of Satan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Sparko

Back to Birmingham for Fiz so!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,865 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Marys campervan was much better than that shìthole she was in tonight ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Shelga

https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2019/0903/1070128-corrie-star-reveals-sineads-turmoil-on-wedding-day/

How many bloody wedding days has Sinead had at this stage?? I thought she and Daniel were already married?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

Shelga wrote: »
    https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2019/0903/1070128-corrie-star-reveals-sineads-turmoil-on-wedding-day/

How many bloody wedding days has Sinead had at this stage?? I thought she and Daniel were already married?

Exactly!!! Surely you can't just marry again for the craic ???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Marys campervan was much better than that shìthole she was in tonight ?

Did she say that it was her van - as in, the one that was impounded.

If so, it’s ridiculous that we’re expected to believe that! Her original van was very similar to my own - not remotely like the current van. It was similar (if not bigger) than this one.

Mary said a friend loaned her that van

I think they had a pagan none legal ceremony only

They’re not legally married. I think it was Kirk who performed the ceremony. Not a registered celebrant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭KevRossi

Well her Dad is/was nutjob John Stape, the most hapless serial killer in Corrie history.

Little girl who plays her is doing a blinder, sort of a cross between Chucky the Doll and Damien of The Omen.

KevRossi wrote: »

Well her Dad is/was nutjob John Stape, the most hapless serial killer in Corrie history.

Little girl who plays her is doing a blinder, sort of a cross between Chucky the Doll and Damien of The Omen.
    Agreed, she's a great little actress.

Cigarette lighter in dolls head, explains why she didn't want her doll taken off her to be washed lol. :D

I wonder if she will try setting alight to the house next

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

I think it's amazing how they can have these kids do the acting so well.To think you can do this with children so young. How do they do it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

jimmyw wrote: »
    I think it's amazing how they can have these kids do the acting so well.To think you can do this with children so young. How do they do it?

They tell the kids that if they keep screwing up takes, then they will have to spend longer hanging around and listening to Fiz. They usually get it on the first take then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Haven't seen the end of it yet cos I was rudely interrupted..but it's looking like the Hope story was just paused. So we're back to Fizz believing every word. If she gets back into Bessie st she'll be expelled again next child she stabs with a pencil.

KevRossi wrote: »

Her siblings are good actors too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

They tell the kids that if they keep screwing up takes, then they will have to spend longer hanging around and listening to Fiz. They usually get it on the first take then :)

Is it indeed, that would do it alright.......:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Cigarette lighter in dolls head, explains why she didn't want her doll taken off her to be washed lol. :D

well she has a history of setting things on fire remember the trampoline in the back garden she set alight a while back

casio4 wrote: »
    well she has a history of setting things on fire remember the trampoline in the back garden she set alight a while back

Hmm yeah, did her daddy john stape go around setting light to things or was he just a serial killer ? I can't remember

I don't think John Stape started out as a sociopath...he just got himself into pickles. He was depressed.a bit deranged and irrational but I don't think he set put to murder anyone.
    Hope shouldn't be an evil little wench because of him.
    What a gorgeous little girl she is..and a very good little actress.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Can't stand this storyline with Geoff and Yasmin. Hope they wrap it up soon.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,283 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The laptop that he spies on her with will be his downfall I suspect.
    Alya already thinks he's a bit suss.
    Horrid creep.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Maybe she could set fire to Fiz..

spurious wrote: »
    The laptop that he spies on her with will be his downfall I suspect.
    Alya already thinks he's a bit suss.
    Horrid creep.

Maybe snoopy snooty Sally will bring him down but she is not Yasmeen's biggest fan

Maybe she could set fire to Fiz..

We could have a fiz bomb.

The actor why plays Tyrone is tipped to be going into the jungle for IAC

How will he be written out?

IAC did no favours for the actors Fiz and Sean

The actor why plays Tyrone is tipped to be going into the jungle for IAC

How will he be written out?

IAC did no favours for the actors Fiz and Sean

It’ll be his turn to take ‘Ope to a correctional school.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

I'm sure that this will be such a controversial take here :pac:
    but Tyrone and Fiz have zero chemistry.
    At least he had a bit of a laugh with Molly or Maria despite the faults there.

I'd love to see the guy being happy with a new pairing. All his scenes are him being put down or him kowtowing to Fiz, Evelyn or Kevin.

Think it would have to be a new character though, few of the currently single female characters fall within a suitable age range and those that do wouldn't be a good fit in my opinion.

• Advertisement

Has fiz got another fella? She were on the phone in tonights corrie and said something about ' no I haven't told him yet' and then hung up when ty came in the roon and he also looks like he has had enough of her tonight

Fiz being back reminded me what an old nag her character is. She is henpecking Tyrone all the time, like an old couple together out of convenience more than love.

Tyrone and (dare I mention) Maria would be a better pairing than Tyrone and Fiz!

The little girl playing Hope is brilliant, well done to her. She'll have a great career if she keeps this standard.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

Has fiz got another fella? She were on the phone in tonights corrie and said something about ' no I haven't told him yet' and then hung up when ty came in the roon and he also looks like he has had enough of her tonight

This might be the
    private tutor that moves in with them. An attractive woman under the same roof as the Ginger Whinger; what could possibly go wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Fiz being back really turns me off watching coronation street. Just looking at her even before she opens her mouth irritates me.

She annoys me too... The stary eye im trying to look intensely emotional trying to hold back tears thing and even the way she talks.. like she's gummy.
    I'm liking Evelyn more every episode. Hope they don't ruin her character.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement