Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,995 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dunno bout u but whenever i go to sue for custody of my grandchildren i ALWAYS use the solicitor across the road from the ppl i'm suing !

Maybe Max told her about solicitor Adam bonking Sarah :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭threetrees

Callums mum used to be in the Bill... DC Croft.. DS Croft or something I think
    Thank you. I knew she was a police officer but couldn't work out the situation. I never thought of a different TV show!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Callums mum used to be in the Bill... DC Croft.. DS Croft or something I think

It was wrecking my head what she'd been in before ! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

Shelga wrote: »
    Genuine question- is it realistic for someone with Sinead’s condition to go from feeling healthy, to passing away, within approximately 2 months? She’s still relatively ok physically, yet we can expect severe deterioration in the next couple of weeks?

I’m guessing it’s possible, but quite uncommon.

Absolutely, with terminal cancer. Deterioration is extremely quick

I follow various spoilers pages online and people were always saying they hated Sinead and wished they'd get rid of her.
    Now they all love and don't want her to go.

I don’t like sinead I don’t care she dies

And before anyone kills me it’s just a soap lol

Why is Alya working at the Bistro, is Daniel, Faye and Bethany not working there? I know Daniel is probably off for Sinead

Where is Robert and Michelle?

Ali is off work, he could help when not having counselling sessions there with Toyah :rolleyes:

No Leanne for drinks with Shona and Sarah

bobbyss wrote: »
    What a rubbish, pathetic scene yer man and yer one running. Falling. Going to the clinic. How can any producer stand over such low standards.

He’s a footballer. His career could come to an abrupt stop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭KevRossi

What a rubbish, pathetic scene yer man and yer one running. Falling. Going to the clinic. How can any producer stand over such low standards.

Very wooden actor as well, just sits there shaking his head.

Does Nick still do running?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,363 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Sinéad has days to live and yet there's no sign of her mother or grandmother!

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 877 ✭✭✭magicray

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Does Nick still do running?

He must have run very far this time he hasn't been in Corrie for weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

Sinéad has days to live and yet there's no sign of her mother or grandmother!

She has 2 sisters too, Mollie and Penny who have never been in it. They could have brought them in for a few episodes even with a back story of being away in Canada, Australia or Glasgow.

magicray wrote: »

Forrest Gump :pac:

She has 2 sisters too, Mollie and Penny who have never been in it. They could have brought them in for a few episodes even with a back story of being away in Canada, Australia or Glasgow.

Do we know who sired our Sinéad?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭KevRossi

magicray wrote: »

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭bobbyss

The actresss who plays Sinead was on that virgin one show with Martin King and that shouty woman.
    And YES. She speaks the same as in Corrie. 'I don't knooow'.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

The actresss who plays Sinead was on that virgin one show with Martin King and that shouty woman.

Jesus I know she's a nice person but her voice and accent at times I find beyond irritating. Maybe it's because it sounds as if she's putting it on. The other day when Daniel arrived home and she wasn't there,and he went into another rooom to look for her. When she arrived in with Beth and the child, the way she said "helloooo".completely distracted me from the whole scene..I rewound it to check if I'd heard right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 877 ✭✭✭magicray

I wonder did she decide to leave Corrie herself or was she axed, I don't see her finding other acting work to be honest with that accent - its dreadful

How much make up layers she have on, way too much caked on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

The Sinead actress could never work again. That voice :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

Do we know who sired our Sinéad?
    Beaker from The Muppet Show... Oh hang on no that was Chesney. No not a mention of dad but they are from the North.

Sinead's grandmother and great-grandmother have been in it. And it seems still alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Could someone kindly refresh my memory on Josh's story? After he raped David, what happened? I seem to remeber him coming back with his eyesight damaged but can't remember what happened? Do we know how he ended up in prison?

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Gemma shouldn't be as far along pregnant as she's supposed to be?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Gemma shouldn't be as far along pregnant as she's supposed to be?

I was thinking the same thing tonight.

And I thought her and Chesney were back as an item?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Yeah me too. I'm really fed up with her. She's so bad tempered and aggressive. I dont find anything endearing about her or little ginger Steptoe. I'm dreading the endless scenes ahead, in a kip of a house with him hunched on the sofa grouchily gurning away, clothes strewn all over the place with squawling babies everywhere...and her staggering about, squeezed back into her sequined belly tops swigging out of naggins of vodka...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

The whole storyline of her being pregnant wi quintuplets is probably the worst storyline, out of many options, ever in Coronation Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

I was just looking at that front room in Gemma/Ches's house and it is so small. What will it be like with the 4 babies? In real life surely they'd qualify for a bigger house and be moved up a list. Even if it meant moving... Cornwall would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

I feel so sorry for chesneys little boy his life will be a disaster living with that disfunctional lot :(

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭mojonta

I feel so sorry for chesneys little boy his life will be a disaster living with that disfunctional lot :(

If the alternative is moving in with his Aunty Izzy, then he's probably as well off where he is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

mojonta wrote: »
    If the alternative is moving in with his Aunty Izzy, then he's probably as well off where he is

Isn't his aunt Fiz??

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hatshepsut

Shakyfan wrote: »
    Isn't his aunt Fiz??
    True but Izzy is his aunt on the other side, as his mother was her sister Katy

Hatshepsut wrote: »
    True but Izzy is his aunt on the other side, as his mother was her sister Katy

Oh, no. Aunty Fizzy.

Oh, no. Aunty Fizzy.

Izzy and Fizzy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,020 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Sue Nicholls who plays Audrey has broken her collar bone and is being written out for a period!

Sue Nicholls who plays Audrey has broken her collar bone and is being written out for a period!

I actually read that as having happened in the recent past and she's only revealing it now.
    She has been off screen for a bit of late so I think she's already on her time off, maybe even back filming.

I actually read that as having happened in the recent past and she's only revealing it now.
    She has been off screen for a bit of late so I think she's already on her time off, maybe even back filming.

Yes did she miss Ken's party?

I thought she was living at David's as her house had dry rot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

I read somewhere that
    Daniel kisses Bethany this week, and then Sinead dies on Friday. Can't wait for her to finally meet her maker...Jim Henson! I hope Daniel and Bethany have a great time when she's gone :pac:

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Tim a bigamist

No sooner will Sinead have passed away then we are faced with this next shocking development. The tension will be unbearable.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

They couldn't resist leaving a happy couples happy

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,283 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Hnnh??! (Audrey Roberts' noise).

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

They couldn't resist leaving a happy couples happy

If they broke up Zak and Lisa in Emmy, then nobody is safe. It seems to be beyond their comprehension to have a happy couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭mojonta

No sooner will Sinead have passed away then we are faced with this next shocking development. The tension will be unbearable.

Next year Gemma will find out she's pregnant again, with quintuplets this time. In an even more shocking development, Rita gives up the drink

Bit of an over reaction. To write her out just for a period. :rolleyes:

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,020 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

They'll be an extra episode on Thursday night at 20:30 for those with ITV and 21:00 for those with Virgin Media!

Bit of an over reaction. To write her out just for a period.

Yes. They could simply say she has gone to Carlisle to visit her brother/sister/uncle/cat whatever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,241 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Jaysus what was that from Shiiiinaed.

I Kneoooow what I loouk like.

Dying or not, Sinéad looks like a demented woman.

So Callums mother who reared one of Manchester's biggest drug dealers thinks she could provide a safer home for children? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement