Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Speaking of cars, almost house and flat on the street has at least one. Where are they all parking?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Ali should've told her before now. So what if Gary ended up telling her about his addiction.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

Ann22 wrote: »
    Ali should've told her before now. So what if Gary ended up telling her about his addiction.

Doubt she'd listen. Thick as a plank

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭Sparko

So Tim joins the ranks of the local bigamists - himself, Beth and Peter. Serious epidemic of it in Weatherfield!

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭LordBasil

Ann22 wrote: »

Exactly, you don't normally see cars parked along the street but as soon as someone needs to use theirs, Hey Presto it's right outside their front door!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,206 ✭✭✭jos28

casio4 wrote: »
    I agree, hopefully now that Maria knows about Gary being a loan shark she will cop on to what he is really like, I was wondering what is Sarah's problem with them but realise this will add to Maria having doubts

I'd like to think so too but I doubt it, she's as thick as sh***. She'll be blinded by the flashy jeep and the thoughts of living in a blingy apartment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,263 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Sharp sunlight. Looked like 09:00 drinks in the Bistro.
    But who cares.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Icsics

What’s the point of the Tim storyline?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Oooh if only Ashley Roberts was still alive and could phone Tim from Emmerdale's public phone box to warn him his Vegas wife is a psycho stalker :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Icsics wrote: »

Wonder if theres a child of 14 around

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

I absolutely HATE the way Jeff is treating Yasmeen. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭Odelay

Village—Bike !

Maria is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen on the tv.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 873 ✭✭✭magicray

To keep the solicitors busy :rolleyes:

Isn't little Bertie just gorgeous, he always seems so happy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,309 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

We got treated to Sinéads voice from beyond the grave tonight.

To thine own self be true

I absolutely HATE the way Jeff is treating Yasmeen. :(

He's an evil bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Odelay wrote: »

She's not even the most beautiful In Corrie. ☺ IMHO of course.

Odelay wrote: »

Try Specsavers. They have a great deal on varifocals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,605 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I assume so he and Sal can have another bigger wedding

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,849 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

So Peter and Adam are concerned about Daniel's drinking and state of mind so they bring him out to a pub/restaurant.
    He then gets rather drunk and knocked down.
    They then leave him alone with a baby.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Try Specsavers. They have a great deal on varifocals.

Really? I thought she was pretty good looking too :o

• Advertisement

How can Michelle kick Robert out of his own flat? And who now will cook in the bistro?

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Alina comes back at Christmas to visit "Love you till my last breath" Seb. Giving us an edge of the seat love triangle. Seb's confused sour face and overacting for Christmas. Oh joy!

But why is she back? Mmmmmmmm... Can't possibly be...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How can Michelle kick Robert out of his own flat? And who now will cook in the bistro?
    It's a ridiculous storyline. She gets him to sign over all his property as they're about to get married and then dumps him. It's theft by deception and breach of promise for a starters.

It's a ridiculous storyline. She gets him to sign over all his property as they're about to get married and then dumps him. It's theft by deception and breach of promise for a starters.

I thought she only got the bistro

He should shop them all in over Ronan's murder

Absolutely. I thought this straight away when Michelle double crossed him. He could blow her and her 2 dopes out of the water.

Oh great point. I'd forgotten about that.

Sparko wrote: »
    Oh great point. I'd forgotten about that.

So have the writers

I f**king hate Geoff.

I f**king hate Geoff.

Not as much as I do.

• Advertisement

I HATE when I’m expected to sit through this tripe. Missed the first half hour of Creedon as a result.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

I f**king hate Geoff.

Horrible, horrible man.

https://evoke.ie/2019/12/13/showbiz/corrie-contracts

Some have renewed their contracts

Audrey Roberts, Gail Rodwell, Roy Cropper, Ken Barlow, David Platt, Kevin Webster, Izzy Armstrong, Paul Foreman, Steve McDonald, Tim Metcalfe, Sally Metcalfe and Eileen Grimshaw

Audrey Roberts, Gail Rodwell, Roy Cropper, Ken Barlow, David Platt, Kevin Webster, Izzy Armstrong, Paul Foreman, Steve McDonald, Tim Metcalfe, Sally Metcalfe and Eileen Grimshaw

Yep. Shocking, isn't it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Do I dare to hope Fiz hasn't signed on the dotted line. I suppose that would be too much good luck. Oh god Geoff needs a massive slap!

• Advertisement

I HATE him too! Lucky I'm not Yasmeen's biggest fan in the first place or I wouldn't be able to watch. Wish she'd tell him to fcuk off.

Ken's family tree is so odd. If Daniel and Bethany ended up together, then he'd be going out with his nephew's girlfriend's daughter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

Urgh, watching Chesney and Gemma look after 4 babies is going to be boring beyond belief.

Shelga wrote: »
    Urgh, watching Chesney and Gemma look after 4 babies is going to be boring beyond belief.

Not to worry. They’ll all be upstairs listening to their tapes for the next 10 years, or until ‘Ope burns the whole street down.

Not to worry. They’ll all be upstairs listening to their tapes for the next 10 years, or until ‘Ope burns the whole street down.

And remember Bernie and Jozef live there too in a 3 bed terrace :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

I have to watch 52 episodes this week to catch up, I am on 21st October, I think that must be a record of most episodes watched in a week. I remember in December 2007 I watched 3 months of Home & Away in a few weeks, that was the early days of soaps being uploaded online. I am also 3 months behind in Home & Away and Neighbours. People would say I am a sad case for watching so much soap opera but they are the same people who obsess over nonsense like Game of Thrones. The reason I am behind is mostly because of those 1991 EastEnders episodes on Drama, 10 episodes a week isn't easy going.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Sparko wrote: »
    Ken's family tree is so odd. If Daniel and Bethany ended up together, then he'd be going out with his nephew's girlfriend's daughter.

That's mad. Ken sired kids so far spread across his life that Daniel is seven or eight years younger than his nephew Adam, combine that with Sarah having Bethany in her preteens and you end up with a weird mix of family roles without either pairing having any major age gap.

I like to think that someone in the Corrie offices has a giant cork board with pictures and different coloured string whose job it is to make sure the gnarled family trees and blended families don't become incenstous or cyclical.
    Like making sure that Oliver doesn't end up paired with any of the quadruplets in the future because they'd be first cousins, or how Harry and Max are simultaneously cousins and brothers to each other.

Hahaha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Jikashi wrote: »
    That's mad. Ken sired kids so far spread across his life that Daniel is seven or eight years younger than his nephew Adam, combine that with Sarah having Bethany in her preteens and you end up with a weird mix of family roles without either pairing having any major age gap.

I like to think that someone in the Corrie offices has a giant cork board with pictures and different coloured string whose job it is to make sure the gnarled family trees and blended families don't become incenstous or cyclical.
    Like making sure that Oliver doesn't end up paired with any of the quadruplets in the future because they'd be first cousins, or how Harry and Max are simultaneously cousins and brothers to each other.
    How would Oliver and the babies be related

How would Oliver and the babies be related

Indirectly through the Battersebys. Chesneys mother married Leanns father. I think.

Jikashi wrote: »

Shame they didn't use that chart for Carla. Fair enough her incestuous relationships with Paul and Liam were before she knew they were related, but she knew full well she was related to Ali when they were at it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Rita is heading for a sad Christmas, spent alone.

As usual, the writers are tearing the arse out of this storyline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

Geoff further confirms my theory that u should never trust a man who wears a necklace. It shows a major character defect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Livvie

He proposed to Vicky while with Michelle. Thats cheating.

Yes of course - I was thinking of how when got Vicky pregnant in the first place. He should have just been honest from the start. But the writers don't think like normal people. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,754 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

The story writers in Corrie have a bigamy fetish.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement