Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

I'm no Bill Gates but seriously, all the fuss over the videos and your man's lost phone.
    Did they not check to see if Sinead had backed them up to her Google Drive.
    Did your man not think of checking his Google timeline to see where he ended up last night :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

It reminded me of Miss Marple when he said he had to find a house near the church bells

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Was I the only one shouting get Tracey to record some stories for Bertie using her Sinéad voice. :)

Didn’t know Curley was coming back. ☺

Really ?

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Really ?

Joking... The shop owner. Thought he looked like him.

• Advertisement

Aw. Apparently he does those Corrie tours. You never know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,710 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Was I the only one shouting get Tracey to record some stories for Bertie using her Sin voice. :)

:D

The reason you picked Kel is because no one else would have him.

Yeah a bit like you and your Chesney. Ha ha

Finally Kel being caught out sick bastard

Poor Daniel :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Brilliant episodes tonight.

• Advertisement

Brilliant episodes tonight.

Paul is really playing the part well.

Paul has been brilliant throughout this story. All of his performances have been very convincing and heart breaking to watch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

Excellent episodes tonight, touches of the old Corrie we all loved. The Paul actor was fantastic, and I even found myself liking Bernie.

The most awful thing is knowing there are so many young people going through what Paul went through. So many sick people in this world. :(

Carla is being very caring and maternal with Bertie, does she want a Petey junior now :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭threetrees

Ah my Sky only recoded the first episode tonight, Friday. Have to go find a download or repeat somewhere, just when it was getting good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,241 ✭✭✭bobbyss

threetrees wrote:
    Ah my Sky only recoded the first episode tonight, Friday. Have to go find a download or repeat somewhere, just when it was getting good.

Think there's an issue with Eir and recording also. Not sure what's going on.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Paul was fantastic. The whole story has been so well done. Like someone found my voice for me in a way.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Who in the name of God invites their solicitor round to their house? Has he ever got a pad, a pen, take details? Do they still have a secretary and what does she do?

It'd make more sense to have Edison Lightbulb and Michael do a refurb on it till next Christmas then they'd have an excuse to have their meetings in Roy's, The Bistro, The Rovers, the ginnel,....

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

why did nobody go round to Daniels flat and do a quick tidy up instead of letting him walk in to that mess after the robbery? surely Peter or Adam could have gone with him. Pauls mother must have had some doubts about her fella or she wouldn't have jumped to the conclusion she did without speaking to him first, I know the pictures of kids looks dodgy but there could have been an explanation

casio4 wrote: »
    why did nobody go round to Daniels flat and do a quick tidy up instead of letting him walk in to that mess after the robbery? surely Peter or Adam could have gone with him. Pauls mother must have had some doubts about her fella or she wouldn't have jumped to the conclusion she did without speaking to him first, I know the pictures of kids looks dodgy but there could have been an explanation

I was thinking the same about Daniel's flat. Surely someone could have cleaned up after the police were finished. There was stuff lying around from the hospice team that really should have been taken away. We had a family member who died from cancer at home. We made sure that all traces of the illness/hospital we cleaned up while the family were making funeral arrangements.Clean up, open the windows, bunch of flowers - done. Simple thing to do that made things easier for those involved.

• Advertisement

bobbyss wrote: »
    Think there's an issue with Eir and recording also. Not sure what's going on.

I’m with Eir and for a text saying from Thursday 21th of November due to an update with our eir box and future recording and series recording will have to deleted and recorded again.

I only series record the big 3 soaps so thank goodness I didn’t have to do much to correct the problem

casio4 wrote: »

A middle aged man who keeps a shoebox full of photos of semi-naked little boys, one of whom was his stepson ??? I dunno about that now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Just watching now - the actor playing Paul is brilliant. Heart wrenching. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭magicray

Paul has really grown into the part, I was afraid when he started that he was going to be a male version of Gemma

Himself and Daniel out-act the rest of them by miles

What was that man planning to with Daniel’s laptop anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Livvie

What was that man planning to with Daniel’s laptop anyway?

Wipe it and sell it probably

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I know I rant about Gemma and her horrible mannerisms but her twin brother and mother were great casting. I know all you guys would like to see her gone but Jane Hazelgrove as Bernie, is a decent actress. She might just make a good addition to the cast along with Paul (without Gemma preferably)Just hope the writers don't fck her character up.
    Omg why did Michael(?) persist in making his irritating mother tell his ex that her visitor, Adam, was a solicitor??? Such a tit! Ah fck it..I can't summon up a single droplet of interest in that family.anyway. The father is the only one I'd even consider keeping. Michael is an over actor. The brother is bland and the mother is too pushy, overdoing the "becoming best buddies with the locals" thing with her big smiley face and silly wiggy hair.

I thought Kel had a job as a store security guard

• Registered Users Posts: 30,594 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Farrah arrives back with a baby. Renee has a fit when she wasn't told she was pregnant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Sparko

Farrah arrives back with a baby. Renee has a fit when she wasn't told she was pregnant.

Wrong soap!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement