Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Robbie actor axed hence his quick exit off to see son Sammy

good, didnt like him - no entity character ...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

The new Ben is good.

he's an annoying little shít !

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

good, didnt like him - no entity character ...

I agree, I have no idea why they keep bringing him back. Hopefully this was the final time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Why doesn't Martin just tell Sonia how he's in some trouble and being threatened and that's why he hasn't been there for Bex, problem solved.

Keegan is ruining Tiffany a bit for me. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Ben is ruining the show for me . He is just so cruel and horrible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,795 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How is the social worker not checking up on Abi with Max and Rainie, Lola was hounded with Lexi, Max was in prison and had mental health issues, self harming while Rainie is a junkie prostitute

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

There are a lot of black-white relationships in England but you wouldn't get too many Asian-white relationships especially male Asian. Women usually aren't attracted to Asian men yet they would be the first to accuse people of racism. Tell me this millennial hipsters, how many Asian boyfriends have you had? If none, please tell me why.

You can't accuse me of racism, I find Asian women attractive as I'm not racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

There are a lot of black-white relationships in England but you wouldn't get too many Asian-white relationships especially male Asian. Women usually aren't attracted to Asian men yet they would be the first to accuse people of racism. Tell me this millennial hipsters, how many Asian boyfriends have you had? If none, please tell me why.

You can't accuse me of racism, I find Asian women attractive as I'm not racist.

I think you posted in the wrong thread. This isn't After Hours.

What’s the story with Ben and Martin on the bridge

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Is Mitch now Mick’s best friend?! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Is Tiffany going to tell parents Bianca and Ricky she is getting married

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

What’s the story with Ben and Martin on the bridge

I think it refers to a time when they were younger and Ben was a timid lad with specs, a hearing aid and a penchant for musicals. Martin must have been bullying him...whether it's before or after Stella's torture of Ben I don't remember.

Is Mitch now Mick’s best friend?! :rolleyes:

Remember when Ian and Mick were best friends

I thought Janine owed the house the slaters were in?

I thought Janine owed the house the slaters were in?

Yes she does

Where is Jack's other kid, his son?

Yes she does

Where is Jack's other kid, his son?

Haven’t seen him in ages

Does Sharon still own the bookies in Eastenders

Straight talking honest Jean :D

Straight talking honest Jean :D

My boyfriend calls me Jean when I’m having a meltdown so I’m not her biggest fan anymore

Is the dead fella or his wife related to Jay?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Is the dead fella or his wife related to Jay?

Neither, but Terry was a sort of father figure to Jase, Jay's father.
    I remember Jase reluctantly agreeing to work for Terry who was a gangster, and I remember the scene with Billy listening to him and his boys beating Jase to death. Must be 10 years ago.

dee_mc wrote: »
    Neither, but Terry was a sort of father figure to Jase, Jay's father.
    I remember Jase reluctantly agreeing to work for Terry who was a gangster, and I remember the scene with Jay listening to him and his boys beating Jase to death. Must be 10 years ago.

I thought Billy hid in a wardrobe while Jase was stabbed, was Jay there too?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I thought Billy hid in a wardrobe while Jase was stabbed, was Jay there too?

Just edited before seeing your post! Billy hid in the shower. He ran Jay out of the house and went back in to try to protect Jase but lost his nerve because he's Billy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Chantelle is going to let Gray continue to think she is pregnant and when he finds out he will give her the worst beating of her life and that’s when all her family will find out about the abuse.

Nice to hear Whitney tell that guy she wasn’t ready for a relationship. Seems she might be finally learning that jumping from one guy to the next is never good.

dee_mc wrote: »
    Just edited before seeing your post! Billy hid in the shower. He ran Jay out of the house and went back in to try to protect Jase but lost his nerve because he's Billy.

I remember that storyline so well

Also anyone see Ben dance last night lol he should be on strictly come dancing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Baybay

I like how they’re beginning to link up the various Ben characters that have been portrayed over the years. Last night was a throwback to his musicals phase. The new incarnation of Ben has been a little one dimensional but I’m guessing, like Stuart, Ben is about to undergo a bit of character rehabilitation. But probably just a bit!

When is Ben gonna stop being Phil Mitchell

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I hate this Ben . I hate how is taunting Martin and Callum is far too good for Ben and would never tolerate his behaviour .
    Bex’s story has been completely overshadowed by Martins story and that is a real shame

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Karen is such a lovely mother. Those kids are lucky to have a mum like her.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

Never a week goes by that we don't have a jibe against men who live with their mothers in a soap script. I wonder what the mentality behind these jibes in society are? I have come up with two options, maybe men are insecure with their own masculinity and feel the need to insult men who they consider less masculine or socially successful or else maybe they feel guilty that they don't get to spend much time with their mother themselves whereas men like me do. It is an intriguing topic really, we accept all sorts in 2019 but a man living with his mother is still taboo. When people insult me I like to rub it in that I live in a nice house in the country, that annoys them even further, it really is a jungle out there, people love insulting the people at the bottom of the social ladder.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Worthy topic all on its own. Post a link when you have it up and running and I'll contribute.

Meanwhile in Albert Square....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I hate this Ben . I hate how is taunting Martin and Callum is far too good for Ben and would never tolerate his behaviour .
    Bex’s story has been completely overshadowed by Martins story and that is a real shame

When he said he'd go after Martin's kids, he basically signed his own death warrant. Only cowards go after family.

Advertisement