Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

not reading any comments on tonight's Eastenders but my eir box didn't record Eastenders ahhhhhhhhh

tv guide says eastenders was not on why?

RTE showing it tomorrow, when the BBC has no Eastenders.

RobertKK wrote: »
    RTE showing it tomorrow, when the BBC has no Eastenders.

ah ok thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

That episode of eastenders was brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

That episode of eastenders was brilliant.

It was like a Christmas edition.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Mel is hit by a massive truck and not one single scratch on her

..except for the large, bloody gash on the back of her head!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

dee_mc wrote: »
    ..except for the large, bloody gash on the back of her head!

I didn’t see the back of her head ? She was lieing on her back looking like she just lay down on the road !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I didn’t see the back of her head ? She was lieing on her back looking like she just lay down on the road !

You could see blood pooling behind her head.

Sharon is getting her Christmas dinner so

• Registered Users Posts: 3,015 ✭✭✭Shelga

I have not watched EastEnders in years and years but am familiar with the big characters of the show of course- Ian, Mel, Phil, Sharon etc.

Just saw a clip on Twitter of Mel being run over by a truck and I could not stop laughing :pac::pac::pac:The replies to the tweet are hilarious too:

https://twitter.com/chiwithac/status/1195095212042919936?s=21

I just felt I had to come to this forum and confirm that this is actually what happened on the show?? Love how the Mercedes logo is clearly in shot too. Iconic death. Like someone said, just like Regina George. :p:pac:

You could see the pool of blood behind her head but the rest of her was intact !! She should have been flattened !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

You could see the pool of blood behind her head but the rest of her was intact !! She should have been flattened !!

There wouldn't have been much of Mel left. They got the biggest lorry they could find and it was going at speed. It would have been gruesome.

Shelga wrote: »
    I have not watched EastEnders in years and years but am familiar with the big characters of the show of course- Ian, Mel, Phil, Sharon etc.

Just saw a clip on Twitter of Mel being run over by a truck and I could not stop laughing :pac::pac::pac:The replies to the tweet are hilarious too:

https://twitter.com/chiwithac/status/1195095212042919936?s=21

I just felt I had to come to this forum and confirm that this is actually what happened on the show?? Love how the Mercedes logo is clearly in shot too. Iconic death. Like someone said, just like Regina George. :p:pac:

To be fair they did blow the budget on the stunt lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

I was thinking "Stepping into a burning car is a horrible way to die" as Mel was walking across then BAM! FINAL DESTINATION, BABY!
    I laughed so hard. That truck driver wasn't stopping for a poxy crash.

Kind of surprised they did a big set-piece like this in November, though.

Why was Chantelle so upset that Grey battered someone else? In her head is that "their thing" and he did it to a stranger?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Gulliver wrote: »

yeah usually it would be saved for christmas or new year's, seems like they're getting into the holiday spirit early this year.

Gulliver wrote: »
    I was thinking "Stepping into a burning car is a horrible way to die" as Mel was walking across then BAM! FINAL DESTINATION, BABY!
    I laughed so hard. That truck driver wasn't stopping for a poxy crash.

Why was Chantelle so upset that Grey battered someone else? In her head is that "their thing" and he did it to a stranger?

Chantelle was upset because Gray promised he would change and get counselling .
    She was hardly jealous of being beaten ??What an odd thing to say

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Poor Chantelle she's in for some beating now that she told her mum that she lost the baby before Gray knew

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Chantelle was upset because Gray promised he would change and get counselling .
    She was hardly jealous of being beaten ??What an odd thing to say

No, not jealous of getting beaten. Abusers usually blame the victim like "you made me do it" and "it's because I love you".

When he beats a random stranger she see through the lies about it being "for love" and it's no longer "their thing". She sees it's just abuse and always was.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,785 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Hunter’s brown bread, now Mel’s toast too :p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

anyone else having a problem with RTE player? I usually watch it live on the player but RTE 1 live is not an option tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

casio4 wrote: »
    anyone else having a problem with RTE player? I usually watch it live on the player but RTE 1 live is not an option tonight

It's back now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Jack is a terrible police officer. He is forever sharing information with people he shouldn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

Jack is a terrible police officer. He is forever sharing information with people he shouldn't.

I was just coming onto comment on this...

He's the patron saint of dodgy coppers lately..quashing cases and sharing information.

Chantelle is well overdue a hiding now.

I feel so anxious watching Chantelle and Gray . He is going to loose it and it’s agonising to watch

Callum really is way too good for Ben

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hatshepsut

I'm sure it's been said here before but I think Chantelle is absolutely stunning looking with a fantastic figure and love everything she wears too.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Ben the "hard man"still living with his mammy.

And getting a slap from her.

dixiedan wrote: »
    Ben the "hard man"still living with his mammy.

And getting a slap from her.

I thought both Ben and Louise were now back living with Phil

Sharon needs to get rid of the fake lashes and yellow hair extensions

Does Bobby fancy Callum?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought both Ben and Louise were now back living with Phil

Sharon needs to get rid of the fake lashes and yellow hair extensions

Does Bobby fancy Callum?

Bobby hmmmm I don’t know?

I thought it was funny when Callum said you helped me come out maybe I can help you go straight

Billy and Karen get close as does Martin and Ruby

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Hatshepsut wrote: »
    I'm sure it's been said here before but I think Chantelle is absolutely stunning looking with a fantastic figure and love everything she wears too.

I'm 100% a straight woman and I think she's gorgeous!

Advertisement