Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

Max and Stacy belong together, are Karen & Mitch together or just living together for cheap rent?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,785 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Max and Stacy belong together, are Karen & Mitch together or just living together for cheap rent?

I honestly do not know their set up, I think they live together but she was trying some lady love recently enough too but then she all lovey with Mitch sometimes too, open relationship

Max and Stacey has been done too much and after poor Bradley's death, they should never go there again imho

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

So Saint Ben emerges from the ashes and changes overnight ? One day a thug , next day a gentleman !!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

did I really see jay plug a beamer in with just an ordinary extension reel to charge it?

I'd say Stacey already has a new man, too late Martin

• Advertisement

Chantelle standing up Grey has me scared :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Chantelle standing up Grey has me scared :(

Delighted to see her do that but then told him she'd never leave him....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

How long can he keep a lid on it. He looked ready to explode last night. Cant wait for Karen to find out what hes really like.

How long can he keep a lid on it. He looked ready to explode last night. Cant wait for Karen to find out what hes really like.

Karen is going to kill him

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

I think Chantelle will do it in the kitchen with a knife. Not sure if it's due to come to a head at Christmas but it would be a nice festive episode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'd say Stacey already has a new man, too late Martin
    Probably baldy Max!

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭LordBasil

I think Chantelle will do it in the kitchen with a knife. Not sure if it's due to come to a head at Christmas but it would be a nice festive episode.

Yeah, the storyline will end badly...

Another possible outcome could be Keanu fighting Gray to the death. Everyone assumes Keanu's exit will be because of Sharon/Phil but what if it is actually because of his brother-in-law Gray?

Probably baldy Max!

Ruby's dad :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Ruby's dad :P

I think Ruby’s dad got fitted with a mahogany crombie!

Karen has a great relationship with Tiff but not snooty princess Louise, she thinks she is better than the Taylors

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Seriously. Max proposing to ruby whilst still wearing his wedding ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hatshepsut

Seriously. Max proposing to ruby whilst still wearing his wedding ring.
    I wouldn't expect anything less from him- the snakey STD ridden yoke

Did Stacey's new man come for Arthur?

Has Martin forgot about Bex who tried to kill herself, he keep on saying he has nothing :mad:

Absolutely ridiculous that Stacey could have a new man on the go already.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Was thinking the same thing. Her marriage ended less then a month ago and, not only is she dating a new man, but she’s living with him already. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

She doesn’t let the grass does she, more like she has a free roof over her head to live

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Not really , it’s pretty believable since it’s Stacey.

Was thinking the same thing. Her marriage ended less then a month ago and, not only is she dating a new man, but she’s living with him already. :rolleyes:

Did Kush let the new fella take Arthur?

Martin could go for custody of his daughter Hope

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Baybay

Maybe she doesn’t. She believes she has to move on so why not send Jerome, possibly just a friend, for her stuff & make Martin believe he’s not the only one who can find someone new?

Baybay wrote: »
    Maybe she doesn’t. She believes she has to move on so why not send Jerome, possibly just a friend, for her stuff & make Martin believe he’s not the only one who can find someone new?

Anything is possible at this stage i think. It wouldnt surprise me if she got back with Max now that Ruby has turned down his very romantic marriage proposal.

Baybay wrote: »

Why can she not return home to her family since Phil's attack investigation has been dropped by the police, she or Jean could see if all ok with Ben for her to return

Martin is living in with Dot and Sonia

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Baybay

Why can she not return home to her family since Phil's attack investigation has been dropped by the police, she or Jean could see if all ok with Ben for her to return

Martin is living in with Dot and Sonia

Jerome arrived before Martin got through, I suppose.

Martin living with the woman he said he’d slept with probably wouldn’t strengthen his case for her to return either.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

haha - a tiny little tip as L was reversing but the other car with its bumper hanging off looked like it was in a head on collision! :D

Linda is quite annoying

• Advertisement

Ben should give Sonia a free car for saving his life and making Martin's miserable

Advertisement