Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Linda is quite annoying

For sure.

I don't think she was always such an unlikeable character but she is now, IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

cannot stand her , never have (I better clarify that I mean the character!)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,785 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I don't get why Linda is drinking now, she has been through worse, Ollie is not that bad

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

cannot stand her , never have (I better clarify that I mean the character!)

Linda has dreadful coping skills . She couldn’t cope with Lees depression , nor Nancys epilepsy , nor Johnny being gay . She coped very badly with Ollie having autism and coping badly with Ollies school yard issues .
    All of the above became about Linda and how it affected her

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Linda has dreadful coping skills . She couldn’t cope with Lees depression , nor Nancys epilepsy , nor Johnny being gay . She coped very badly with Ollie having autism and coping badly with Ollies school yard issues .
    All of the above became about Linda and how it affected her

yep - now you have listed all that its right shes rubbish , how she manages a pub god only knows!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I was hoping Chantelle would have given Linda a slap.

Hopefully they send her to prison and give us a bit of peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

I fantasise about taking a hedge clippers to her stupid massive bun

Karen wanted Kush too :p he is a popular boy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

The thing with Linda and Mick is they don't communicate. Ever. Not about anything important anyway. They have an issue, they keep it to themselves. They parade around like they have a rock, solid relationship but it's not in my eyes.

eh? what have I missed? - L and Max besties ??? - i didnt know they were tight like that - what did she go round to his for of all people?

• Advertisement

eh? what have I missed? - L and Max besties ??? - i didnt know they were tight like that - what did she go round to his for of all people?

The wife swap! She's staying with him, Ruby with Mick.

Wife Swap

Linda will lose Sharon's necklace and Phil's paranoia will make him think she is cheating with Jack or Max

ah right the wife swap thing, it all (sorta) makes sense now I wasnt paying attention.

So they still went ahead with the wife swap thing even though it kicked off with the court thing and mick and that yeah? - unbelievable!

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

In a small neighbourhood already rife with bed hopping with a twist where the woman usually gets banged up we get wife swap. ☺

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

nikkibikki wrote: »
    The thing with Linda and Mick is they don't communicate. Ever. Not about anything important anyway. They have an issue, they keep it to themselves. They parade around like they have a rock, solid relationship but it's not in my eyes.

And I know it's to spin a story out but it gets very dull when people keep going to tell someone something and then keep drawing back from saying it. Predictably then, a phone call or overheard conversation reveals all. Yawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I'm glad Mick found out about Linda's court case, was afraid they were going to drag it out with Linda constantly hiding things from him and Mick being none the wiser. At least now Mick will have an idea.

In any case, I'm hoping Linda's drinking problem makes for some interesting scenes. Drunk Phil Mitchell was always great.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

I came across something traumatising yesterday, nude photos of Natalie Cassidy aka Sonia Jackson, it felt so wrong to see them, it is not that her body is particularly bad but she always reminded me of someone who was more respectable, all women must take nude photos nowadays.

I also came across nudes of Samara Weaving, Indigo from Home & Away, I couldn't even look as I am a big Home & Away fan particularly of that early 2010s period but i am sure I will indulge in them as the comments were very positive.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

I came across something traumatising yesterday, nude photos of Natalie Cassidy aka Sonia Jackson, it felt so wrong to see them, it is not that her body is particularly bad but she always reminded me of someone who was more respectable, all women must take nude photos nowadays.

I also came across nudes of Samara Weaving, Indigo from Home & Away, I couldn't even look as I am a big Home & Away fan particularly of that early 2010s period but i am sure I will indulge in them as the comments were very positive.

Are all of them natalie Cassidy. Ugh

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Maybe it was David Cassidy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

Are all of them natalie Cassidy. Ugh

Yes she was showing breasts and also one of her laying on sofa showing vagina, I would have preferred some of Bex to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

You “came across” the photos. Yeah right :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ruby has always fancied Martin, knew if she got the opportunity she’d sleep with him if she could.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

fin12 wrote: »
    Ruby has always fancied Martin, knew if she got the opportunity she’d sleep with him if she could.

If all they do is sleep, there will be no harm done!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

How many sets of false eyelashes is Sharon wearing

If all they do is sleep, there will be no harm done!

I think there was more than sleeping going on

Payback on Max and Stacey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

At least 16.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

It’s disgusting. Thousands of defenceless spiders are harvested & de-legged to keep Sharon supplied with eyelashes. Albert Square is teeming with mutilated arachnids. It’s obscene.

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Well done Honey

tenor.gif?itemid=5089552

Louise is leaving

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭LordBasil

How can Honey kick Adam out of the flat when he owns it?

Advertisement