Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

What happened to Leos mother? is she unconscious in a corner of the square somewhere? she would have looked for Whitney to warn her

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

casio4 wrote: »
    What happened to Leos mother? is she unconscious in a corner of the square somewhere? she would have looked for Whitney to warn her

Was just going to ask the same question .

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭maurv2

Why exactly would Bex need "a little runabout"? She never goes anywhere or does anything and presumably there is good public transport where she lives.

And that was the quickest sale of a car ever. Does insurance not need to be organised plus all the other arrangements when purchasing a car.

(Has a Fair City writer moved to the UK and got a job with BBC?)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

maurv2 wrote: »
    Why exactly would Bex need "a little runabout"? She never goes anywhere or does anything and presumably there is good public transport where she lives.

And that was the quickest sale of a car ever. Does insurance not need to be organised plus all the other arrangements when purchasing a car.

What's his name .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

Mod Edit: Below standard. None of this kind of shite here, please.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

This has made me laugh. It's so true! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

Haha exactly..the only expected bit missing from that scene was a spangled Linda to come hurtling around the corner in Micks clapped out jeep with a bottle of wine hanging out the window and take Bex and Sonia out of it before they even did a lap around the square!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,781 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I expected Bex to go see Louise and her baby by now

Oh man Eastenders was so funny tonight.

Ian with the gay, muslim, single ruff mum and oap

Stuart asking Callum can he touch a dead body

Jay wearing high heels

I thought the ending to Whitney story was a bit meh! I think Whitney is gone from Eastenders for awhile

I think Whitney will return pregnant by Leo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭LordBasil

Yeah, I agree about the Whitney/Leo confrontion being underwhelming, however;
    Photos in the press the other week showed Leo attacking Whitney by Tony's graveside, so it's not over yet

More drunk Kathy please

LordBasil wrote: »
    Yeah, I agree about the Whitney/Leo confrontion being underwhelming, however;
    Photos in the press the other week showed Leo attacking Whitney by Tony's graveside, so it's not over yet

Yeah my boyfriend said the same thing it’s not over yet

Stuart and Rainie aka Uncle Fester and Cousin IT from Addams Family :p

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hatshepsut

Phil's gloves just now - half shiny, half matte - they looked like part of Batman's outfit or something you'd wear to tackle a massive sewage plumbing problem

Jack's kids are related to Phil and Ben

I thought Martin already lived at Dot's with Sonia and Bex

Does Kush still have his flat for him and all the Slaters now :p

Oh please let Daniel come back!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Oh please let Daniel come back!!

Who’s Daniel? When Kush said the name the other night I could only think of Daniel in Corrie!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Who’s Daniel? When Kush said the name the other night I could only think of Daniel in Corrie!

The character played by Ade Edmonson who faked his own death a few weeks ago. He and Jean attended the same Cancer clunic and became friends.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Anyone else not like Jean?

Sorry she has cancer but I just don’t particularly like her as a person.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Surely to God, a copper like Jack would get Phil put away for years for an assault like that, it'll all be forgotten by Xmas day

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Surely to God, a copper like Jack would get Phil put away for years for an assault like that, it'll all be forgotten by Xmas day

Guilty Keanu as scared as he is will help get innocent Jack out and then try to take off himself

Peter Beale returning recast

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    The character played by Ade Edmonson who faked his own death a few weeks ago. He and Jean attended the same Cancer clunic and became friends.
    Oh thank you.

I feel bad for saying this but Bailey is kinda annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Then why say it ?🀔

Why did Jack let Phil off, you'd think Keanu would tell Sharon about Phil and then take off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭LordBasil

Don't feel bad. She has always been a weird, annoying, attention seeking brat. I know it's sad her mother died all all that but she's awful.

Advertisement