Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

I'm surprised the writers made Gray be a lawyer, usually it is lower class men like me who are painted as the abusers, racists and criminals. You see the comments online all the time when crime is discussed, "They should be sacked, providing they even have a job that is", is one I read on this site recently. I don't understand that attitude because if you look at the worst events in history it was mostly the wealthy high class people carrying out the abuse, the Nazi leaders were probably not peasants, the British/American slave owners were wealthy, the most anti-Catholic people in Ulster were the wealthy Protestants pre troubles.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I dont blame Denny for staying with Phil , he had no relationship with Sharon at all and she took off to Australia for months and left him .Then came back and had an affair in the house while completely ignoring Denny . He has a better relationship with Phil and Phil gives him more time
    His options were to stay in his home with his dad and all is belongings or leave with a heavily pregnant Sharon , no home , no money , no job , no prospect .
    I would have stayed with Phil too , his mother has let him down so many times

fin12 wrote: »
    Sharon heavily pregnant sleeping on the couch must be pretty uncomfortable.

I am surprised thy didnt find a spare room is the Tardis !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Millicently

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I dont blame Denny for staying with Phil , he had no relationship with Sharon at all and she took off to Australia for months and left him .Then came back and had an affair in the house while completely ignoring Denny . He has a better relationship with Phil and Phil gives him more time
    His options were to stay in his home with his dad and all is belongings or leave with a heavily pregnant Sharon , no home , no money , no job , no prospect .
    I would have stayed with Phil too , his mother has let him down so many times
    Denny has always been a selfish little git who is only interested in whatever is best for him. If Phil were the one sleeping on someone's sofa he'd be with his mother. Plus he has a nasty vicious side. She spoiled him and now he's turned his back on her. A very unlikable kid who has no friends.

Denny has always been a selfish little git who is only interested in whatever is best for him. If Phil were the one sleeping on someone's sofa he'd be with his mother. Plus he has a nasty vicious side. She spoiled him and now he's turned his back on her. A very unlikable kid who has no friends.

Yes I agree , but his mother is partly to blame for always putting her needs first before Dennys .

Another thing that puzzles me is this. Sharon had an affair with Keanu . They broke up and he got with Louise
    Yet Louise had her baby first despite Sharon as far as I remember was pregnant first ? And Peggy is not a prem baby ?

• Advertisement

Yes I agree , but his mother is partly to blame for always putting her needs first before Dennys .

Another thing that puzzles me is this. Sharon had an affair with Keanu . They broke up and he got with Louise
    Yet Louise had her baby first despite Sharon as far as I remember was pregnant first ? And Peggy is not a prem baby ?
    True. She did go into labour early and there was a bit of a token effort with her having to be put in an incubator for a while. Sharon has always been selfish. Not a lot of EE's story lines make sense. Sharon cheated on Grant with Phil. Then on Phil with Jack. Then married Phil again and cheated with Keanu. Surely after being cheated on once that would be enough, no fool like an old fool. There's no chemistry between Jack and Denise either.

And Baby Abi and Baby Cherry both seem to have disappeared of the face of the earth !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

True. She did go into labour early and there was a bit of a token effort with her having to be put in an incubator for a while. Sharon has always been selfish. Not a lot of EE's story lines make sense. Sharon cheated on Grant with Phil. Then on Phil with Jack. Then married Phil again and cheated with Keanu. Surely after being cheated on once that would be enough, no fool like an old fool. There's no chemistry between Jack and Denise either.

Phil has cheated on her plenty of times aswell, thinking he’s done it with Rainy, Shirley and Denise.

Phil has cheated on her plenty of times aswell, thinking he’s done it with Rainy, Shirley and Denise.
    They only ever get with Phil when they're drunk or high. :D Like Phil, Ian Beale and Max Branning are irresistible to women.

Only 15 years till Phil and Denise love child turns up on the square lol

Loving Shirley and Sharon bickering lol

• Advertisement

Only 15 years till Phil and Denise love child turns up on the square lol

Loving Shirley and Sharon bickering lol
    Lets hope he's not like Leo. The Leo/Whitney story has gotten very silly. I know that she went to the hotel willingly with him but that was because she didn't know who he was. But surely now that she's reported him for stalking her the Police could issue a restraining order against him?

Lets hope he's not like Leo. The Leo/Whitney story has gotten very silly. I know that she went to the hotel willingly with him but that was because she didn't know who he was. But surely now that she's reported him for stalking her the Police could issue a restraining order against him?

I wouldn’t even be surprised with her if she actually starts going out with him again.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,781 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Phil still prefers Denny to his own gay son Ben

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

I think he is meant to have cheated on Louise at least once with Sharon, that's how Sharon's baby is later. I'm not sure Sharon was aware of her pregnancy before Louise.

Sharon heavily pregnant sleeping on the couch must be pretty uncomfortable.

Not to mention living with Shirley :p

Who has the villa and club sale money, Phil?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

I am surprised thy didnt find a spare room is the Tardis !!

:D
    When Ruby stayed there recently, she had a room. Presume that room is still there. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hatshepsut

:D
    When Ruby stayed there recently, she had a room. Presume that room is still there. :D

But Shirley was away at the time so presume she stayed in her room

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Hatshepsut wrote: »
    But Shirley was away at the time so presume she stayed in her room

Ah, right. I didn't realise that.
    Maybe they could put a folding bed for Sharon in Shirley's room... :D

His niece played Roxy Mitchell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

During the vow renewal I was shouting at the screen for Chantelle to let everyone know Gray’s true character.

During the vow renewal I was shouting at the screen for Chantelle to let everyone know Gray’s true character.
    I'm really hoping that her stopping on the stairs is her finally saying she's had enough. I really don't want what I think is going to happen to actually happen. He has gone full psycho in his attempt to control her life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

For someone who never leaves the square and has a constant scowl on her , whitney has one hell of a knack of attracting blokes. Has she been ever been single longer than a week?

Linda knows something about Keanu . Its getting tense
    Billy and Karen are just so unbelievable as a couple !

For someone who never leaves the square and has a constant scowl on her , whitney has one hell of a knack of attracting blokes. Has she been ever been single longer than a week?

Maybe Tina next for Whitney :P

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I'm really hoping that her stopping on the stairs is her finally saying she's had enough. I really don't want what I think is going to happen to actually happen. He has gone full psycho in his attempt to control her life.

she had bruises on her body so I would say he did rape her:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Dr Sunshine

casio4 wrote:
    she had bruises on her body so I would say he did rape her

Missed the start of tonight's episode. Did Chantelle go away? Why was party in her house?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Missed the start of tonight's episode. Did Chantelle go away? Why was party in her house?

yes her and Gray are gone on honeymoon,Gray told Karen to mind the house so she decided to have a party to take her mind off Keanu going missing

Gray surprised her (not happily by the looks of it) with a second honeymoon to the Canaries, leaving Mitch and Karen to mind the house and the kids. Karen decided to throw the party.

• Advertisement

Linda knows something about Keanu . Its getting tense
    Billy and Karen are just so unbelievable as a couple !

Why? I think they are more believable as a couple than him and Honey.

Advertisement