Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,781 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Who is calling Linda?

I was thinking maybe her cancer was back

Linda is so damn annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

who lives in the house where Whitney is living? she seems to come and go from the front room a lot and never anyone else in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Baybay

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who is calling Linda?

Keanu

He’s not dead but is in fact trying to get in touch with Louise so they can both sail off into the sunset with Peggy.
    He & Linda met somehow on Christmas Day & she’s helping them but maybe can’t remember properly.

Not a spoiler based on any actual knowledge, just my guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

casio4 wrote: »
    who lives in the house where Whitney is living? she seems to come and go from the front room a lot and never anyone else in

She's staying in Dot's, along with Sonia, Beks, Martin, Dotty and (sometimes) Tiffany/Keegan [they seem to move between there and Jacks]. Like all houses in Albert Square it is like the Tardis. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,781 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

She's staying in Dot's, along with Sonia, Beks, Martin, Dotty and (sometimes) Tiffany/Keegan [they seem to move between there and Jacks]. Like all houses in Albert Square it is like the Tardis. :pac:

Keegan and Tiffany are in Ted's flat under Karen's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

What happened at the end of last night's episode? Our recording crapped out after Linda started downing shots at Karen's party.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

This episode is dire, looks the all that's going to be in it is linda doing a bad impression of someone who's drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

This has literally been 20 mins of linda fallin round drunk. Pointless.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,618 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Terrible episode

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Jeez this is just awful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

well that was a shít episode tonight ....

• Registered Users Posts: 29,618 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

well that was a shít episode tonight ....
    Very hard to watch

I liked tonight’s episode it was Linda’s rock bottom. I wonder what Linda said to Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

I'm surprized Linda is not being pumped out down Walford general after the concoction she downed in tonights episode.

She gets very ratty with drink in her.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    I'm surprized Linda is not being pumped out down Walford general after the concoction she downed in tonights episode.

She gets very ratty with drink in her.

I was thinking the same - thought they would be pumping out her stomach

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

I liked the episode.She was a wreck before Christmas Day in fairness and then the burden of this "secret" to carry would drive someone to the brink.
    All of that stuff is realistic on a night out for people who drink to excess...and the predatory man taking her back to a cheap hotel,that happens too.
    I thought they portrayed things well tonight.

Eastenders is gritty and realistic whereas Corrie is more light and shade.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

My recording cut out the last few minutes, it stops just as she's in the park and it starts to rain.

What did I miss???

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

eviltwin wrote: »
    My recording cut out the last few minutes, it stops just as she's in the park and it starts to rain.

What did I miss???

Martin arrives and shoves her into a doorway . He tells her to keep quiet and keep her mouth shut or they will both die

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Martin arrives and shoves her into a doorway . He tells her to keep quiet and keep her mouth shut or they will both die

Oh! Now I think I must watch. Didn't see it earlier. I find Linda tiresome.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

Honey does have a very easy face to look at, if I was Linda I would have kissed her. I actually have an autographed photo of her from when I went through a phase of cast card collecting a couple years ago. If I remember right two actors never sent me one back, the actors of Denise and Max.

My favourite card is a personalised one from Alan Fletcher from Neighbours as it was a nuisance getting the Australian stamps, etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I liked tonight’s episode it was Linda’s rock bottom. I wonder what Linda said to Sharon

Remined me of the Prodigy video.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Honey does have a very easy face to look at, if I was Linda I would have kissed her. I actually have an autographed photo of her from when I went through a phase of cast card collecting a couple years ago. If I remember right two actors never sent me one back, the actors of Denise and Max.

My favourite card is a personalised one from Alan Fletcher from Neighbours as it was a nuisance getting the Australian stamps, etc.

I got a signed one back from max (Jake Wood)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

iamwhoiam wrote: »

That's about the only scene in the entire episode that went anywhere.

I don't know what to make of the bit with Sharon, maybe she imagined that as it would be very stupid of Sharon to not realize she was completely off her head and didn't know what she was saying.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

The entire episode could have been summed up with that one scene.

I don't know what to make of the bit with Sharon, maybe she imagined that.

Just caught up now. I wonder was it to portray that she was so drunk she didn't know what she had said to various people. I thought she played it well, overall.

Looks like the actress who plays Louise is leaving as well as the guy who plays Keanu, maybe they will have the 2 of them do a runner from Phil.

Phil won't be happy if it turns out that Louise double crossed him to save Keanu.

Looks like the actress who plays Louise is leaving as well as the guy who plays Keanu, maybe they will have the 2 of them do a runner from Phil..

Why not put that in spoilers so people who don't want to know won't?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

What is the secret that Martin doesn't want her to tell? Does she know that he killed Keanu and how does she know?

Alice1 wrote: »
    What is the secret that Martin doesn't want her to tell? Does she know that he killed Keanu and how does she know?

Hasn't been revealed yet but definitely she knows something about Martin and Keanu. Should find out tonight.

Why not put that in spoilers so people who don't want to know won't?

It's not exactly a secret that she is leaving, nobody has any idea what the storyline will be.

• Advertisement

It's not exactly a secret that she is leaving, nobody has any idea what the storyline will be.

My post didn't imply either of those things were the case, it's just a polite request for spoiler tags. Of course the thread title warns spoilers. Hope you enjoy the episode.

Advertisement