Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

Martin carrying an inflatable Keanu.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,779 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How did Linda end up in the van Martin took Keanu in?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Why doesn’t Dot give Sonia money? She said something in the kitchen like she would like to help her out then why doesn’t she? Wasn’t there over a million in her bank account?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

It's not exactly a secret that she is leaving, nobody has any idea what the storyline will be.

I had no idea she was leaving . I never read about it

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Linda put Martin and Keanu to shame :D
    She 'out-gangstered' the Mitchells :D and she in a drunken state and all. Priceless.

• Advertisement

Linda didn’t think twice about shooting Keanu

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Linda didn’t think twice about shooting Keanu

It would have made a better storyline, and a good twist, if she had killed him.
    That would explain then how haunted she seems to be, by the events of the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

It would have made a better storyline, and a good twist, if she had killed him.
    That would explain then how haunted she seems to be, by the events of the night.

And how Martin was as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Eastenders is so good at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,809 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Why was Linda in the back a the van?!

• Advertisement

Karen should just go to Jack or the police to report Keanu missing

• Registered Users Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

My post didn't imply either of those things were the case, it's just a polite request for spoiler tags. Of course the thread title warns spoilers. Hope you enjoy the episode.
    iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I had no idea she was leaving . I never read about it

Ok fair enough, I din't think of that when I posted it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

RobertKK wrote: »
    Eastenders is so good at the moment.

Easily the best soap overall for last couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I feel like Phil having Keanu murdered is out of character for him. In all the years I watched Eastenders, Phil was never the type to kill. Sure he's had his bad moments and all. He might have even considered the idea of killing at times, but he never went that far.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    I feel like Phil having Keanu murdered is out of character for him. In all the years I watched Eastenders, Phil was never the type to kill. Sure he's had his bad moments and all. He might have even considered the idea of killing at times, but he never went that far.

I don’t think Phil has physically murdered anyone himself but I think he’s been involved in a few people disappearing,I think he was involved in Vincent (kim) husband disappearing. If he gives orders to have people killed he is just as bad.

If Karen stops hounding Phil and ranting about missing Keanu, the Mitchells will find it odd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

fin12 wrote: »
    I don’t think Phil has physically murdered anyone himself but I think he’s been involved in a few people disappearing,I think he was involved in Vincent (kim) husband disappearing. If he gives orders to have people killed he is just as bad.

He was responsible for the death of someone when he burned down the car lot in an insurance job but he didn't actually kill the person

• Registered Users Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Looks like they are just going to leave Vincents disappearance as it is and not shed any light on what happened to him

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

It doesn't seem like Phil actually cares about the baby not being his at all, just that Sharon having an affair was the worst betrayal. How many times have they betrayed each other in the past?

Looks like they are just going to leave Vincents disappearance as it is and not shed any light on what happened to him

Fatboy also got squashed and no more mention, Dot thinks he is still alive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I shed a tear tonight with the scenes in the airport, Martin has got a good heart and Karen is a good mother, she makes mistakes like any parent but she loves her kids with all her heart and to think she doesn't know if she will see Keanu again soon or ever, for her to keep the secret he is alive from everyone else including her kids and friends is heart breaking. She's the one who should be hitting the drink like Linda, how will she live with this secret?

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

My heart broke for Karen this evening. She's a wonderful Ma.

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

I still think Ben fancies Martin

Shirley can’t talk about anyone’s drinking, she’s the biggest alcoholic in the square. Surprised she hasn’t needed a liver transplant with the amount of vodka she downs on a daily basis.

Was Phil behind fat boy being killed aswell? remember he was in the boot of a car that ended up being crushed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

missed a few episodes over xmas/ny, have i this right
    1 Martin is forced to kill Keanu
    2 A pissed Linda ends up in the van
    3 Martin chickens out of it
    4 A zombie like Linda puts a fake shooting plan together
    5 They all live happily ever,
    Completely OTT and Unbelievable,if L drank as much as they showed and went to bed she wouldnt waken for a week, never mind remember anything or organise a fake murder

It doesn't seem like Phil actually cares about the baby not being his at all, just that Sharon having an affair was the worst betrayal. How many times have they betrayed each other in the past?

They’ve literally been at each other’s throats since day me.

fin12 wrote: »
    Was Phil behind fat boy being killed aswell? remember he was in the boot of a car that ended up being crushed.

AFAIR, I think Ronnie was arranging to have Vincent killed but Vincent's mama changed it to Fatboy being in the car instead so he ended up dead, crushed

Wish I’d a mum like Karen. Those kids are very lucky.

• Advertisement

casio4 wrote: »
    I shed a tear tonight with the scenes in the airport, Martin has got a good heart and Karen is a good mother, she makes mistakes like any parent but she loves her kids with all her heart and to think she doesn't know if she will see Keanu again soon or ever, for her to keep the secret he is alive from everyone else including her kids and friends is heart breaking. She's the one who should be hitting the drink like Linda, how will she live with this secret?

Missed it tonight, but must say Lorraine Stanley has played a blinder, so far, IMO.

Advertisement