Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,779 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought we might meet Keanu's violent dad at some stage if he was out of prison

Who is the father of Sharons baby do we even know? Eastenders is brilliant at the moment and Karen is playing a blinder

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Who is the father of Sharons baby do we even know? Eastenders is brilliant at the moment and Karen is playing a blinder

It’s Keanu, that came out months ago. Sharon got a dna test done.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

That's why Phil wanted Keanu killed. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Didn't the DNA test only read Phil is not the father though? I assume we're past the point where they might have entered another character as the actual father but you never know with these soaps. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hatshepsut

Didn't the DNA test only read Phil is not the father though? I assume we're past the point where they might have entered another character as the actual father but you never know with these soaps. :rolleyes:

Well Sharon did head off to Oz on hols to get Keanu out of her head and heart so unless there's a possibility of the father being Skippy the Bush kangaroo or Alf Stewart!!!!!

Cheesy and predictable but that seance thing was proper funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

It’s so sad to see Chantelle blame herself and try to appease Gray . Unfortunately that is reality in many cases of abuse

I hope the nurse that treats Chantelle is the same one from last time who gave her the card (the actress from Shameless)

I can see Chantelle getting with Jags when she gets her happy ending and why is he always eating lol

And Chantelle didn’t pay for the milk last night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

I can see Chantelle getting with Jags when she gets her happy ending and why is he always eating lol

And Chantelle didn’t pay for the milk last night

I noticed that too.:)

I thought Leo was a solicitor but now is market stall seller and can Whitney not get a protection order to keep him away from her

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought Leo was a solicitor but now is market stall seller and can Whitney not get a protection order to keep him away from her

I don’t think he was a solicitor, he was a legal assistant or paralegal.

Did Whitney go to the police? I can’t remember, I know she spoke about it. Given his history I would have thought the police would take her seriously.

I don’t think he was a solicitor, he was a legal assistant or paralegal.

Did Whitney go to the police? I can’t remember, I know she spoke about it. Given his history I would have thought the police would take her seriously.

I remember Callum and Gray telling her to go to the police, surely she would have

Dotty is going to get involved with Leo

WTF Whitney agreeing to a date with Leo, he is a looney stalker son of her abuser

Kathy owns a gay club but has to move in with ex Phil, his house must be like the Slaters, a tardis with rooms

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    WTF Whitney agreeing to a date with Leo, he is a looney stalker son of her abuser

Kathy owns a gay club but has to move in with ex Phil, his house must be like the Slaters, a tardis with rooms

I told u she will start going out with him again.

She needs to go to therapy, she can’t be without a man for 5 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Two episodes of EE on BBC1 tonight at 8+9pm. Don't know what the craic is on RTE, are they behind?

Two episodes of EE on BBC1 tonight at 8+9pm. Don't know what the craic is on RTE, are they behind?

Is it not showing from 8-9 on RTE? I think so, I have it set to record.

Just checked. RTE is behind and are showing 2 episodes on Monday afternoon. The second one is the second episode on BBC tonight.

• Advertisement

Just checked. RTE is behind and are showing 2 episodes on Monday afternoon. The second one is the second episode on BBC tonight.

The TV guide section of entertainment.ie is showing up as Eastenders on for a full hour tonight

The TV guide section of entertainment.ie is showing up as Eastenders on for a full hour tonight
    Yes but the second segment on RTE will be the first thirty minutes on BBC leaving RTE lagging behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

BBC wardrobe department must have budgeting issues. Sonia and Bex's clothing look more like something Dot would wear.

Louise and Habiba have to share the same Ted Baker bedclothes with the birds on them. Only notice cause I have the same ones!

Bianca needs to return to sort out Leo, she could take Whitney with her also for a while

Slaters have not money to pay rent but Jean handed up a big wad of cash for Kat’s 50th

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Kats kids seem to have disappeared , not a sign of her boys or Cherry ? They could all be in the Vik together and no mention of four kids .

Slaters have not money to pay rent but Jean handed up a big wad of cash for Kat’s 50th

Daniel paying?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭LordBasil

Advertisement