Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

LordBasil wrote: »
    I wonder if it will be Phil Mitchell. The way his character has been written in recent times seems to suggest he has become a bit of a villain on the show. Villians don't usually last very long on Eastenders. The fact he was ok with Keanu being murdered would be crossing the line for his character. Just a thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,779 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Riddle101 wrote: »
    I wonder if it will be Phil Mitchell. The way his character has been written in recent times seems to suggest he has become a bit of a villain on the show. Villians don't usually last very long on Eastenders. The fact he was ok with Keanu being murdered would be crossing the line for his character. Just a thought.

Phil would be no loss for me but I expect it to be Patrick or Tina maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Maybe it'll be Louise. Then Phil will have to bring up baby Peggy. Imagine if Keanu came back to kidnap her. Then Phil could try to shoot him but get Sharon by accident.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭LordBasil

Potential victims;

Kathy: An original character who was resurrected on the 30th Anniversary Live Episode. Could she be killed off once and for all on the 35th Anniversary? Would have a big impact on the Beales especially with Peter returning.

Tina; A Carter, who has sort of run out of steam. If Linda & Mick were responsible, albeit accidentally, in her death the guilt along with the fallout from Shirley could be epic.

Leo or Gray: Too Obvious and bit of a cop out???

I'm not sure Louise is possible, maybe Karen might take her revenge on Lou and push her overboard but would they really have another blonde Mitchell woman drown after Ronnie & Roxy?

Phil: Would be a great send-off but I do not think the producers would have the balls to kill him off. Ben possibly but the 'Ballum' storyline will likely run and run so that likely rules him out.

Sharon: She is meant to go into labour on board. Could she die in childbirth? I doubt it somehow, like Phil, I think the producers would be very reluctant to kill her off.

Linda or Mick: Could Danny Dyer or Kellie Bright have quit without announcing it? The only way they'll ever split up is if one of them dies.... Could Linda get wasted and fall overboard or Mick jumps in to try to save her/someone else and he dies?

Can't Wait

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Potential victims;

Kathy: An original character who was resurrected on the 30th Anniversary Live Episode. Could she be killed off once and for all on the 35th Anniversary? Would have a big impact on the Beales especially with Peter returning.

Tina; A Carter, who has sort of run out of steam. If Linda & Mick were responsible, albeit accidentally, in her death the guilt along with the fallout from Shirley could be epic.

Leo or Gray: Too Obvious and bit of a cop out???

I'm not sure Louise is possible, maybe Karen might take her revenge on Lou and push her overboard but would they really have another blonde Mitchell woman drown after Ronnie & Roxy?

Phil: Would be a great send-off but I do not think the producers would have the balls to kill him off. Ben possibly but the 'Ballum' storyline will likely run and run so that likely rules him out.

Sharon: She is meant to go into labour on board. Could she die in childbirth? I doubt it somehow, like Phil, I think the producers would be very reluctant to kill her off.

Linda or Mick: Could Danny Dyer or Kellie Bright have quit without announcing it? The only way they'll ever split up is if one of them dies.... Could Linda get wasted and fall overboard or Mick jumps in to try to save her/someone else and he dies?

Can't Wait

Hmmm... what about
    Tracey/Shrimpy/Winston: 3 unsung heroes of the square, any one of them could be considered a major loss :pac:. One of them falls over board but no-one hears them as they have no lines in the episode. The remaining 2 notice but can't raise the alarm either.

Ian: Killed by falling forty-foot election billboard of himself. Boat passes under bridge with said billboard. He notices it mispelled his name as Ian Belle and it crushes him. So does the falling billboard.

Whitney: Thrown overboard for being mopey. Weighted down with Leo and Bex for good measure.

Phil: Head finally pops. It's been getting redder all the time....

I would hope that they sink the entire boat and it's not who dies, but rather who survives?. Get rid of all the useless filler characters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Pictures in The Mirror.
    Keanu makes a comeback for a showdown with Ben. (He's in the back of an ambulance.) Linda goes overboard (not just on the booze) but does she die? Might be a ahem, Red herring.

P. S. Mick ends up in the Thames too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

I'd give Milly Zero one. There is a joke in there incase anyone doesn't notice.

Dotty and Martin have chemistry

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

No way that Linda would keep it all to herself after all that drink on New Years Eve and tell Sharon the truth now

Surely the cheque Dot signed and Sonia wrote in the amount can be traced so how is it "cyber crime" or is this what Sonia is telling Dot, Dot needs to ring the bank or call in herself

• Advertisement

Keanu is returning for revenge on Ben, taking Callum hostage

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Been watching EE for a while now...was avoiding it because it reminded me of being basically glued to soaps - Eastenders in particular - all day long when my drinking was completely out of control and I wasn’t working at all. I would watch EE on repeat.

Now I see that Linda’s become a complete alcoholic mess!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I think it probably just me but I can’t stand Daniel . I hated him when he was horrible and I still hate his sneery ways

Kellie Bright is playing a blinder with this storyline , she is a great drunk

Did Martin actually leave a wad of money in a tin box in a shed ?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

How exactly did Sharon know that the phone was being kept in a dirty shed hidden in a box with about a hundred other things around it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

iamwhoiam wrote:
    I think it probably just me but I can’t stand Daniel . I hated him when he was horrible and I still hate his sneery ways

I hate him too, and I love Ade Edmondson so he's playing a blinder for me to hate I'm lol

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

How exactly did Sharon know that the phone was being kept in a dirty shed hidden in a box with about a hundred other things around it.

Ah ! Was it the phone he left there ? I thought it was a wad of money

Will Martin go back to Dots now that she's gone away? How stupid was Sonia to get friendly with that lad in the hospital that Martin ran over/ it cost her ten grand

Arthur's shed and allotment, Sharon being close to Michelle would know Martin spends time there

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Arthur's shed and allotment, Sharon being close to Michelle would know Martin spends time there

she also overheard Sonia and Martin saying Martin was going to be staying in the shed or had stayed in the shed before, her ears perked up when she heard their conversation

Shirley should have filled all of Linda's hidden stash bottles of pee :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

casio4 wrote: »
    Will Martin go back to Dots now that she's gone away? How stupid was Sonia to get friendly with that lad in the hospital that Martin ran over/ it cost her ten grand

He was in the VHI !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

How many more times will Sonia let Martin make a fool of her. So sick of Ian and the election nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Why was Ian trying to get Phil and Ben's votes? Surely they can't vote because they both have criminal records and have been in prison.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

Can someone tell me what was Linda accused of doing to Ollie?

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Not sure she did anything to him as such. I took it as he said his home life was was a bit 'Erfa (bad) with Mick and L always 'avin a bit of bovver and she's Oliver Twist day and night.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Why was Ian trying to get Phil and Ben's votes? Surely they can't vote because they both have criminal records and have been in prison.

Being a convicted criminal or former prisoner doesn't preclude someone from voting.

In Ireland, prisoners have the right to a postal vote.

Fiolina wrote: »
    Can someone tell me what was Linda accused of doing to Ollie?

Did Ollie say she hit him or left him alone, she could have done when drunk

Linda also brought up Dean last night, is he returning?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Dot should have had a proper exit with Julia's theme. Just in case June Brown, er, goes to Ireland for real.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Baybay

I’d say June Brown doesn’t come into the studios very much any more so possibly several weeks / months of shorter scenes with her are filmed at a time when she is there. Possibly also one or two that would be suitable for a fitting Julia’s Theme departure.

• Advertisement

Dot should retire now same goes for pearl in Emmerdale and have a proper exit

Advertisement