Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,778 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did Dotty also go to Ireland to see Charlie and his family, they are siblings

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Can't believe Linda did a Victoria Beckham

• Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

People keep on bringing up that Nick Cotton is Dotty's father as a way to judge her. As if being the kid of a scumbag should be any reason to judge a person. Dotty didn't do anything wrong yet, so how can Sonia talk when she's the one in the wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Can't believe Linda did a Victoria Beckham

what was that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

casio4 wrote: »
    what was that?

She wet herself when she was on the stage.

didn't know VB did that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Linda wet herself on the stage and Victoria was in the news in 2015 for wetting herself at a party.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I thought it was EE ripping off A Star is Born.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

fin12 wrote: »

Definitely back on the booze...prob showed up to work drunk/hungover.
    Didn't she recently split from her partner?

The character and actress are alike in ways.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

KM792 wrote: »
    Definitely back on the booze...prob showed up to work drunk/hungover.
    Didn't she recently split from her partner?

The character and actress are alike in ways.

Update

She’s been suspended for two months for drinking on set.

fin12 wrote: »
    Update

She’s been suspended for two months for drinking on set.

Was she method acting for Linda's storyline :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Riddle101 wrote: »
    People keep on bringing up that Nick Cotton is Dotty's father as a way to judge her. As if being the kid of a scumbag should be any reason to judge a person. Dotty didn't do anything wrong yet, so how can Sonia talk when she's the one in the wrong.

Not nice but happens all the time.

Usually if the kid is a nice person no one would do it to them. But if they are anyway a smart arse up to a right cnut then ya you'd use it to take em down a peg

What are the odds the Indian guys mother is faking an illness or is exaggerating a non life threatening one

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

What are the odds the Indian guys mother is faking an illness or is exaggerating a non life threatening one

Seems a good character to introduce too eastenders. Her family arnt that great though.

Yes no cancer or now cancer free

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yes no cancer or now cancer free

I say she is the next big villain she so evil

Shirley is ok with Phil and Ben offing Keanu, Ben who offed her best mate Heather, Shirley should make Denny go back to Sharon

Is Ben going to run the Arches garage now?

Callum is too good for Ben, deluded in love

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

The Panasear family manage to look nothing at all like each other . There is no resemblance whatsoever between any of them
    Suki is going to shake it all up I think and be a force to reckon with

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

What the hell was with tonight's episode...it was like one of those night time spin-off shows they used to air for Hollyoaks lol...
    How would Leo know all about Kats past for that little showdown in the market.
    Jack(ever the professional copper!) briefs them on the case in the local..they decide it's party time and head for some daytime drinking...I didn't realise there was a balcony for when you need some "fresh air".
    I'm pretty sure Linda could go just about anywhere for a drink in London but goes where she knows her sister in law works and won't serve her.
    Very unrealistic tonight.

• Advertisement

KM792 wrote: »
    What the hell was with tonight's episode...it was like one of those night time spin-off shows they used to air for Hollyoaks lol...
    How would Leo know all about Kats past for that little showdown in the market.
    Jack(ever the professional copper!) briefs them on the case in the local..they decide it's party time and head for some daytime drinking...I didn't realise there was a balcony for when you need some "fresh air".
    I'm pretty sure Linda could go just about anywhere for a drink in London but goes where she knows her sister in law works and won't serve her.
    Very unrealistic tonight.

Poor Shrimpy must be running all their market stalls while off on the lash

Whitney had loads of time to get off that balcony she saw him on the street below entering the pub/club where she was

• Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I wish they would send linda off to be dried out, getting sick looking at her wobbling around the place.

Whitney had loads of time to get off that balcony she saw him on the street below entering the pub/club where she was

Maybe Whitney likes the attention and still has feelings for Leo in a sick twisted way, she is messed up

So they are trying to make a everyone is racist against former knife carrying, drug dealing gang member?

Wouldn't be the fact he was a scumbag that has people suspicious of him?

Patrick married to Tiff, did your man really buy that?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Patrick married to Tiff, did your man really buy that?

Well u have to be all PC nowadays so he obviously couldn’t just come out and accuse her of lying. Very simple just be like oh ok Ms Murray we will need to see some proof, please produce the marriage certificate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

She the one who dies on the boat so

I don't think so. They are keeping that under wraps they would not have left her announce it like this. I don't think they will kill her off, maybe just head off to Uni or something like that.

Advertisement