Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Watching Linda completely unable to spend more than 20 minutes drinking a full bottle of white wine brings me right back to the worst of my own alcoholism when I was in a vicious circle of self-destruction. Kellie Bright is portraying a chronically alcoholic Linda Carter very very well.

Ironically, I was completely glued to EE - as I was to pretty much all of the other soaps and daytime TV shows - when my drinking was at its worst and I barely functioned.

I would even watch EE on repeat on catch up on the box.

I have to say the quality of the acting and the storylines over the past few months in EastEnders has been excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

fin12 wrote: »
    Well u have to be all PC nowadays so he obviously couldn’t just come out and accuse her of lying. Very simple just be like oh ok Ms Murray we will need to see some proof, please produce the marriage certificate.

Patrick got away lightly can I see your driving licence? I don't drive, Passport? I don't travel, ok then. Surely he would have a social welfare card or pension book:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

I don't think so. They are keeping that under wraps they would not have left her announce it like this. I don't think they will kill her off, maybe just head off to Uni or something like that.

She'll probably go off travelling or something to find herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

nikkibikki wrote: »
    She'll probably go off travelling or something to find herself.
    After Martin and/or Sonia gets killed on the boat?

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

I'm having a guess at Denise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

casio4 wrote: »
    Patrick got away lightly can I see your driving licence? I don't drive, Passport? I don't travel, ok then. Surely he would have a social welfare card or pension book:confused:

I was thinking that, ur man said he was finished for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Is there anyone left on the Square that does not lie to the authorities .? Its seems to the norm not to tell the truth to the police or Social Services or any form of authority

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Why does Ian's house have a stair gate?

I actually said the exact same !! Maybe so Ian doesn’t fall down the stairs !!’

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I actually said the exact same !! Maybe so Ian doesn’t fall down the stairs !!’

Where's Abi these days?

• Advertisement

Where's Abi these days?

Gone missing along with Cherry and Kats kids !

• Registered Users Posts: 86,778 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think it has been there for a while, when Louis and Lauren stayed there with Stephen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

You know it's amazing they are trying to make a thing out of this stop and search thing with a form knife carrying scumbag given the amount of stabbings and how out of control knife crime has got in London since the stop and search was banned/curtailed

Do we think Denise and Patty's newly discovered son Isaac will get it on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Do we think Denise and Patty's newly discovered son Isaac will get it on

No we don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

How long has Sharon been pregnant? It feels like 30 years! :rolleyes:

And Louises Peggy is nearly walking in the meantime !

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Was Peggy premature? I thought both were supposed to give birth at Christmas. In November Sharon was over 7 months gone so she got pregnant in April?
    Holding on for the river cruise.

Was Peggy premature? I thought both were supposed to give birth at Christmas. In November Sharon was over 7 months gone so she got pregnant in April?
    Holding on for the river cruise.

Peggy was born at 36/37 weeks . Sharon and Keanu were together before he was with Louise .I do remember Louise asking Keanu how many weeks Sharon was and saying " Or is it an elephants pregnancy " ( they carry for 2 years ) !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Millicently

I've gotten sooo bored with EE now. Seriously, Keegan has a history of gang involvement, drugs and knife crime yet we're supposed to buy into the BBC's liberal PC fest that Stop and Search is bad and racist, how else do they propose tackling the out of control knife and acid attacks happening in London? Like with Bobby Beale's character and Islam. We know that there's a massive problem with prisoners in British jails getting radicalised to Islam which could have been a good storyline but in Bobby's case they make Islam a positive thing that saves him from suicide.

I've got no sympathy for Whitney's character, I mean come on, wtf was that crap about leaving her bag on the chair with Leo about? At this point I just want her or Leo to go permanently I'm sick of the sight of the 2 of them. The character is so boring, she can't be without a man for 5 minutes and as soon as she meets one she has her knickers off in 5 seconds.

Sharon's relationship with Dennis is pathetic, she can't see that he is an asshole, a thug and a bully. To hell with him, let him off to live with Shirley and Phil and see how long it is before he runs back with his tail between his legs.

As for Linda, sorry but one minute she's drinking a little more than usual and the next she's a raging alcoholic? Nah, I'm hoping her or Mick are going out of it, there's no way she can continue to live above a pub now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

I think /predict daniel will catch out the Panasar mother does not have cancer. Just a feeling...

I think /predict daniel will catch out the Panasar mother does not have cancer. Just a feeling...
    I find the daughter's girlfriend very annoying. She keeps interfering in family business no matter how many times she's been told to keep her nose out. Obviously there's serious manipulation and lying going on, so far we know that they kept her locked up and forced her to carry a pregnancy she didn't want. What I don't get is why now after all these years has she come back? She's an awful woman.

is everyone warming ok to the new Panasar family , the men characters I mean . I cannot seem to at the moment. maybe as time goes on I will.

Interesting, if shocking, story about the mother faking having cancer - what is that just to keep her kids by her is it? mainly her daughter? - that seems to be the main motive...

is everyone warming ok to the new Panasar family , the men characters I mean . I cannot seem to at the moment. maybe as time goes on I will.

Interesting, if shocking, story about the mother faking having cancer - what is that just to keep her kids by her is it? mainly her daughter? - that seems to be the main motive...
    I don't like them at all. I can't figure out what the mother is after. It looks as if it's her idea to move to the square to reconcile with her daughter but despite her daughter being a doctor who would know if she was lying about cancer, she had done no research into basic facts about cancer. She just went down the pub and had a chat with someone who has ovarian cancer. There's every chance that her daughter, who works in the hospital where she would be treated, would chat to the Oncologist about her mother and she'd be found out.

And he'll die before telling anyone or she'll kill him

I don't like them at all. I can't figure out what the mother is after. It looks as if it's her idea to move to the square to reconcile with her daughter but despite her daughter being a doctor who would know if she was lying about cancer, she had done no research into basic facts about cancer. She just went down the pub and had a chat with someone who has ovarian cancer. There's every chance that her daughter, who works in the hospital where she would be treated, would chat to the Oncologist about her mother and she'd be found out.

ah yes , i had forgot about her daughter being a nurse - that will be stupid if her daughter doesnt end up realising she is faking it ..

I hope Potty cleans out the garage and Denny gets the blame :P

Is Ben back working in the garage or selling cars?

Panasar family I’m liking them but the Panasar mother is just brilliant I hope she’s long term and not just short term Eastenders hit gold when casted her

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

ah yes , i had forgot about her daughter being a nurse - that will be stupid if her daughter doesnt end up realising she is faking it ..

She is a doctor.

• Advertisement

Her daughter is a doctor so theoretically she could just speak to her Oncologist, there's probably laws against that though. The eldest brother made it quite clear that he hates Muslims when he met his sisters girlfriend and he seems like a chip off the old block with his mother. I'll be happy if we don't see any actual rats. Kind of sad to have 3 grown men living with their mother and competing for her attention like 10 year olds. It'll be interesting to see what her motivation for wanting to get back onside with her daughter is though, she must want something and I don't think she actually cares about her daughter at all.

Advertisement