Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

The mother of the Panasar family made a comment to Jean last week which I found was strange. She said she doesn’t know how Jean lives in a house with four adults because if she did she would end up cleaning up after them. But she lives in a flat with her three adult sons. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,778 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Leo now hiding in Dot's attic, Whitney will never be rid of him unless he dies

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

So how did Leo get into Dots house ? We need Stuart to teach him a lesson

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    So how did Leo get into Dots house ? We need Stuart to teach him a lesson

Yes Stuart, Martin, Ben, Callum, Lee, Bianca and Ryan should team up to get rid of Leo

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

stuart can put him in the boot of hi car :D

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Leo now hiding in Dot's attic, Whitney will never be rid of him unless he dies

there's a big rat up in Dot's loft ..

maybe his foot will miss the joist and his foot will come crashing through the ceiling - happened to me once LOL ... ah now, i am not saying i was stalking at the time LOL :D - I was just putting up some stuff up in the attic

there's a big rat up in Dot's loft ..

maybe his foot will miss the joist and his foot will come crashing through the ceiling - happened to me once LOL ... ah now, i am not saying i was stalking at the time LOL :D - I was just putting up some stuff up in the attic

Yes Sure :P

I sense a honour killing storyline for Eastenders with Suki trying to kill Iqra

Is one for her sons bisexual? the young lad?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

What happened to Lee? He came back during Christmas and hasn't been seen since New Years Eve I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

Riddle101 wrote: »
    What happened to Lee? He came back during Christmas and hasn't been seen since New Years Eve I think.

He left in a taxi, we didn't see him go but Mick mentioned it. I think Linda wanted a photo of them together before he left but she was sleeping off a hangover and missed him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Millicently

I'm getting seriously close to not watching EE anymore. The plot lines have gotten ridiculous. How would Leo get into Dot's attic? How many more times is Sharon going to make an ass of herself trying to buy Dennis affections? He's a spiteful little coward with a nasty streak. The Whitney/Leo story is a joke. Jack read the diary while Leo was in custody and told her to take it to the Police Station so they could use is as evidence, instead she went drinking with Kat, Kush and Martin, then Leo swans in and all hell breaks loose.

Then she goes to visit him in hospital and leaves her handbag with her diary on the chair beside him and leaves the room. Just because her phone screen was smashed didn't mean the data on the phone was destroyed, she didn't even check to see if it could be repaired or if the Police could retrieve the information on it. It's like the writers got bored long ago and occasionally return to the story. Leo is pathetic and Whitney is just a waste of space, they've made her character a man dependent weak and pathetic child who can't cope with anything who just stumbles from one man to the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Riddle101 wrote: »

He went to South Africa to film the new series of Our Girl with Michelle Keegan. ☺

(Seriously.)

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭LordBasil

How would Leo get into Dot's attic?

I think there was a scene last week where Dotty/Kirsty said she could not find her keys so maybe Leo stole them and that is how he got in to the house.

I'm getting seriously close to not watching EE anymore. The plot lines have gotten ridiculous. How would Leo get into Dot's attic? How many more times is Sharon going to make an ass of herself trying to buy Dennis affections? He's a spiteful little coward with a nasty streak. The Whitney/Leo story is a joke. Jack read the diary while Leo was in custody and told her to take it to the Police Station so they could use is as evidence, instead she went drinking with Kat, Kush and Martin, then Leo swans in and all hell breaks loose.

Then she goes to visit him in hospital and leaves her handbag with her diary on the chair beside him and leaves the room. Just because her phone screen was smashed didn't mean the data on the phone was destroyed, she didn't even check to see if it could be repaired or if the Police could retrieve the information on it. It's like the writers got bored long ago and occasionally return to the story. Leo is pathetic and Whitney is just a waste of space, they've made her character a man dependent weak and pathetic child who can't cope with anything who just stumbles from one man to the other.

maybe thats what still will happen who knows - a little lightbulb moment maybe and someone will go "ere, give your phone to the police, even if the screen is broke they can still retrieve the data"

Keegan stop and search story if he was a innocent person I’d accept him being upset but he was involved in knife crime and drugs soooo

Keegan stop and search story if he was a innocent person I’d accept him being upset but he was involved in knife crime and drugs soooo

Whitney should go off to see Ryan or Bianca, take a break from the Square

Not gonna happen she’s the new Ronnie with her tragic life.

Did anyone else laugh when Bobby was telling Sharon about Ian saying sorry for trying to hijack his conversion and then saying sorry again for saying hi jack to a Muslim it got a big laugh from me lol

It shows how badly wrong they've gotten it when instead of feeling sorry for Whitney and wanting things to turn out well for her ya just want it to end whether she lives or dies. I know that sounds awful but for years now her only real stories have her lurching from one failed relationship to another and watching her tell each new guy about how she was abused. I think it's time that they either allow her character to develop and become a strong capable young woman in her own right or just cut her character.

Are we meant to believe that in the suburbs of London Mick and Linda could not find an AA meeting for her to attend besides the one on the square? An old friend of mine was attending three meetings a day at the height of their problems without even having to drive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

Having just watched mondays episode,I also find it strange that there's no lock on the door to the pub roof given the amount of people that have fallen from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

That was so creepy, the eye in the ceiling. I see they are taking tips from Fair City aka guy in attic.

fin12 wrote: »
    That was so creepy, the eye in the ceiling. I see they are taking tips from Fair City aka guy in attic.

But it's worse, maybe because we expect more of EastEnders.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

Stories about people hiding in attics, basements and air con vents are common in youtube horror stories. It is usually the land lord or a homeless person, a funny one i heard was in a cottage in America, the owner was caught in a hidden room behind the wall with the guests panties.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

It is unrealistic simply because of Leo's looks, men at the top of the genetic pool like him don't turn into stalkers like that. Also men like that don't go for used up 4/10s like Whitney.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

It is unrealistic simply because of Leo's looks, men at the top of the genetic pool like him don't turn into stalkers like that. Also men like that don't go for used up 4/10s like Whitney.

Ah will you stop, someone’s looks doesn’t make them more or less likely to be a stalker. You’re talking complete and utter nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Baybay

Even if what you say is true & I don’t believe it is, he absolutely would “go for” Whitney as it’s all about his father’s involvement with her & his subsequent demise. It’s nothing at all to do with Whitney as a 4/10 or anything else. Leo is a victim of Tony in a different way & his reaction has nothing to do with his or Whitney’s looks.

I find him very unattractive and the air of crazy from him is overpowering.

is that Leo supposed to have had a couple of broken ribs after he fell/was pushed onto the pavement from the balcony?

if he has , let me tell you I had 2 fractured ribs in a car accident years ago and the F he could climb up the attic and push whitney on the grave like that while healing from some broken ribs a week or 2 ago .. so far fetched!

• Advertisement

Why hasn’t Whitney or even Max told Leo that Tony tried to groom Lauren also

Advertisement