Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

You know these psychos in soaps who hang out in attics? Where do they pee? What do they eat? What happens if they sneeze or get the hiccups? So many questions. So few answers.

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Holier than thou Shirley - you’d swear she only ever drank Fanta! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,778 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Bianca would be back for Whitney, shame she is not

Leo must be getting fair uncomfortable having to lie completely and utterly still for hours on end up there, not to be heard even wiggling a finger. Sound carries very well through ceilings!

I thought the police would be looking for Phil as he and Ben were arrested over missing Keanu, I'm sure leaving the country is not allowed

• Advertisement

Ballum and Karen missing Bobby's Muslim party, the freebies :p

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

Was EE on last night? It's not showing up on the player.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭LordBasil

Leo must be getting fair uncomfortable having to lie completely and utterly still for hours on end up there, not to be heard even wiggling a finger. Sound carries very well through ceilings!

Exactly, how can anyone not hear him? How does he go to the toilet or get food and drink without anyone seeing or hearing him?

It reminds me of Fair City a few months back when Ciaran was hiding in Katie's attic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Millicently

Where did Ian's bizarre rant come from? One minute he's talking about handing over all the family photos to Bobby and moaning that Bobby doesn't love him, the next he's throwing the kid out the door onto the street and ranting that he doesn't need anyone. Ian thinking he's going to settle into a relationship with Sharon is pathetic and unrealistic and don't even get me started on Denny thinking Sharon is having an affair with Bobby. They really just aren't trying anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Where did Ian's bizarre rant come from? One minute he's talking about handing over all the family photos to Bobby and moaning that Bobby doesn't love him, the next he's throwing the kid out the door onto the street and ranting that he doesn't need anyone. Ian thinking he's going to settle into a relationship with Sharon is pathetic and unrealistic and don't even get me started on Denny thinking Sharon is having an affair with Bobby. They really just aren't trying anymore.

They need to generate multiple lines of unnecessary drama to lead into the Anniversary episode.

Ian's rant kinda makes sense - he was saying to Sharon how Bobby doesn't want to carry on the traditions of an East End family. Then Bobby pressed the berzerk button by saying Max was more of a father to him (rough, considering Max was carrying on with his sister, Ian's "little girl").

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

come to think of it Lofts/Attics have appeared quite a lot in the soaps lately:

tommy dillon spying in loft (fair city)
    the cult doctor hiding up in the loft (fair city)
    Ciaran hiding up above in the loft above Katy (fair city)

Hope hiding up in the loft when she went missing (corrie)

Leo now hiding up i the loft spying on Whitney (eastenders)

I dont regularly watch Emmerdale , so I dont know if anyone has ever hid up in the loft there .. could I hazard a guess that they have at one time?

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Lachlan was hiding in the attic too at one point. Oops, in Emmerdale of course.

20200207-132900.jpg

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ballum and Karen missing Bobby's Muslim party, the freebies :p

Great if she would have walked in looking for the pork scratchings. ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Lachlan was hiding in the attic too at one point. Oops, in Emmerdale of course.

20200207-132900.jpg

Ei think he got a blast in his eye from peeping through that hole!

Foggy Jew wrote: »
    You know these psychos in soaps who hang out in attics? Where do they pee? What do they eat? What happens if they sneeze or get the hiccups? So many questions. So few answers.
    He'd be sneezing because of the dust, he's apparently got broken ribs and yet he' able to lay in one spot being totally silent, yeah, right. I had half expected him to be hiding under the bed when she got back from the shower. Was it just me or did it seem like Mick might be willing to pick up where they left off? Linda is one very nasty drunk.

Not very realistic that Whitney wouldn't notice a draft coming from a hole in her ceiling either! Very neat hole too. No plaster and dust on her bed directly below.

If he's piking down on naked Whit is he not having a J. Arthur, so would his hand not be banging off of the ceiling sounding like Woody Woodpecker?

Okay sorry for dragging this down but just sayin' like.

Not very realistic that Whitney wouldn't notice a draft coming from a hole in her ceiling either! Very neat hole too. No plaster and dust on her bed directly below.

Leo obviously hoovered you lol

• Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Good to see Keanu back.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Good to see Keanu back.

He loved Louise only 5 minutes ago . Now its Sharon again , until Louise appears again . I find him so shallow and have no idea what Sharon or Louise see in him

• Advertisement

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    He loved Louise only 5 minutes ago . Now its Sharon again , until Louise appears again . I find him so shallow and have no idea what Sharon or Louise see in him

Don't think it's his personality anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Hopefully it's a quick divorce and the Carters will be gone for good soon. I'm so sick of Linda's storyline.

Oh wouldn't it be so lovely to see Linda drowning her sorrows very literally in this big boat disaster?

I want to edit this to say I have a good few friends who have been where she is at, and seen them slip and fall too, but the writers are making it impossible to be sympathetic to her right now. Just tiresome and rather her gone now.

Puppy love

Mick and Linda are no Angie and Den

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

oh - dragging up the ol Den and Angie divorce storyline in the exact place , in the same pub ... except for Den and Angie did it better!

.. and Ange' faking Cancer ... hmmm now what storyline does that sound like I wonder????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

He must have a massive.......

I don't find Leo one bit attractive at all!

nikkibikki wrote: »
    He must have a massive.......

I don't find Leo one bit attractive at all!

I"d do Leo over Keanu... And happily married... But my (straight) husband says Leo is a turd. He has a man crush on Mick though!

I predict that Ben will see him and eventually kill him. As soon as he finds out that he's still alive he's going to call Phil. Keanu's character was supposed to be leaving permanently and Phil hasn't left the show. Ben's only purpose is to be a mini Phil wannabe, he's not going to become a reformed character who volunteers his spare time keeping teenagers away from a life of crime and coming home to cook Callum dinner every night. He thinks Keanu is dead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I cannot abide Daniel, dying or now .He acts like a bloody teenage Ugh

Advertisement