Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭maurv2

'"Titanic" light

That boat is a bit like the Tardis..looks far bigger on the inside

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I felt sad watching it as I remember the Marchioness sinking and the awful tragedy and lives lost

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I felt sad watching it as I remember the Marchioness sinking and the awful tragedy and lives lost

I can't believe they deny copying it. I reckon anybody old enough to remember, thought the same thing.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/02/12/eastenders-disputes-accusation-boat-disaster-copied-real-life-tragedy-12227890/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Millicently

So we know that someone fired a gun, we saw Ben with a gun and Phil with a gun and the Captain said that there had been an 'incident' in the wheelhouse, so presumably someone in the Wheelhouse got shot or some instrument got damaged by the shot resulting in the boat crashing. I'm wondering if Ben or Phil are going to get killed/go missing presumed drowned? Phil hasn't really had much of a story line for a while, Ben and Callum isn't really going anywhere either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Baybay

I’m hoping Eastenders want to do something fairly big to mark their 35th.
    If it was me, it’d have to be the death one or more of the members from one or more of the original families.
    Not the Carters even though you’d be hoping their tenure was coming towards an end.

I think it’s got to be a Mitchell/Beale/Taylor reveal.
    Bex isn’t big enough & while I’m sure her death would be sad, it may not add much to any ongoing storylines.

However, the deaths of Denny & Bobby, maybe also the baby and/or Sharon would create some fallout.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Baybay wrote: »
    I’m hoping Eastenders want to do something fairly big to mark their 35th.
    If it was me, it’d have to be the death one or more of the members from one or more of the original families.
    Not the Carters even though you’d be hoping their tenure was coming towards an end.

I think it’s got to be a Mitchell/Beale/Taylor reveal.
    Bex isn’t big enough & while I’m sure her death would be sad, it may not add much to any ongoing storylines.

However, the deaths of Denny & Bobby, maybe also the baby and/or Sharon would create some fallout.

I'd take the whole Carter family before a Mitchell/Beale/Taylor :)

SAMTALK wrote: »
    I'd take the whole Carter family before a Mitchell/Beale/Taylor :)

Me too !! Can’t stand Mopey Mick or Loopy Linda anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 86,778 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Whitney
    is in jail next week so I assume this is for Leo's murder

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Im thinking that Denny dies just as Sharon is giving birth. There has to be something to the voice mail that Denny left for Sharon. I reckon Ian will delete the recording and that will bring on a whole new storyline of him covering up for leaving his best friends son to drown.

I'd love a surprise return like Carol Jackson, David Wicks or Grant Mitchell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭LordBasil

gazzer wrote: »
    Im thinking that Denny dies just as Sharon is giving birth. There has to be something to the voice mail that Denny left for Sharon. I reckon Ian will delete the recording and that will bring on a whole new storyline of him covering up for leaving his best friends son to drown.

Would they really kill off the son of Sharon, grandson (through his father) of Den Watts and make Ian Beale a 'child-killer' by locking Denny up and not alerting authorities that he's trapped?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

It reminded me of Titanic mixed with My Girl, Ian dropping his glasses like the young boy before he got stung by bees.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'd love a surprise return like Carol Jackson, David Wicks or Grant Mitchell
    Oh Jesus no. I'm sick to death of them bringing characters back. Carol Whiney Jackson and Grant Mitchell is getting a bit old for affairs.

LordBasil wrote: »
    Would they really kill off the son of Sharon, grandson (through his father) of Den Watts and make Ian Beale a 'child-killer' by locking Denny up and not alerting authorities that he's trapped?
    It would certainly give Ian an insight into the guilt Bobby feels about murdering Lucy and Ian did say a lot of nasty things to him before he threw him out. If he had to try to come to terms with killing Denny it would make an interesting twist. At least it would make a change from the ludicrous story line of him thinking Sharon is going to become the next Mrs Beale.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

It's a bit confusing they way they are using different timelines over the last 3 nights but I guess it will make more sense when it all comes together.

Who reckons it'll just be Keanu who gets killed off?

I don't think Keanu will die when Phil didn't put a bullet in him tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I thought I was watching Tuesdays episode again some of the same scenes but people saying different things, why was Linda reaching up for that bottle on the top shelf when there was plenty of booze at the party?

Why did Keanu go to the boat?

After Denny?

• Advertisement

Denny said he was going to a boat party , Keanu asked Billy what wharf the boat was on

Denny who did not want to go with Sharon and Keanu

Did Keanu mention Louise and Peggy, does Louise know he is alive?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Baybay

Who reckons it'll just be Keanu who gets killed off?

I think Keanu can be seen in the scenes at the start which is after the disaster so I think he’s unlikely to be the one who dies.

Kinda “hoping” it’s Denny & Bobby.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

I would like it to be a main character (not fussy about who it might be) who dies, if that makes sense. :D

Retiring in Ireland with Charlie or killed off by Dotty?
    Dotty and the rest of the family in Albert Square won't see much of Dot's money, you can be sure Charlie is getting the bulk of that. I always have to laugh when I hear Dot's off to see Charlie and the family in Ireland, it would be so annoying to have your partners very elderly friend/relative regularly showing up expecting to stay with you, but then again if she's loaded and there's a good chance that you're getting a big payout when she dies then you'd put up with it. :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Dotty and the rest of the family in Albert Square won't see much of Dot's money, you can be sure Charlie is getting the bulk of that. I always have to laugh when I hear Dot's off to see Charlie and the family in Ireland, it would be so annoying to have your partners very elderly friend/relative regularly showing up expecting to stay with you, but then again if she's loaded and there's a good chance that you're getting a big payout when she dies then you'd put up with it. :D

Oh they would be welcoming her with open arms, I'd say. :D

Denny who did not want to go with Sharon and Keanu

Did Keanu mention Louise and Peggy, does Louise know he is alive?

He was saying he won't get to see Peggy that's why he wants to be there for Sharons kid.

No Louise still thinks he's dead.

• Advertisement

Is that an industrial rubbish compactor that Callum is trapped in?

Advertisement